1~Does he?

"I couldn't even explain to you how good it feels to look up across a room and see you standing there"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook P.O.V:

"Love is nothing stronger

(Than a boy with) Than a boy with luv~"

I heard the song finish.As soon as it did I collapsed on the floor breathing heavily.I heard a high pitched giggle to my right and looked to where the maker of the sound would be only to be met with a boy with pinkish-orange hair.He was sitting on the floor giggling at himself while singing the last bit of the song again.I smiled at the cute sight not noticing that i had began staring at him.I was so immersed in smiling so wide that it seemed as though no one else was in the room.Then, he looked back at me as his smile went away.Just as his eyes landed on my face his smile reappeared as he looked back into my eyes.It was as though he was smiling only for me and not anybody else.(reference photo on top)Like that smile was telling me something, it was saying 'I'm happy" or even 'I want you to be happy too'.Is he really smiling at me,or for me,or could I just be imagining this right now.His smile is just so beautiful.By seeing his smile I could really tell he was happy at least in this moment he was.I love the way his eyes disappear when he truly smiles really big."Jungkook!" Jin shouted towards me.I jumped a little and looked toward the grayish-brown haired boy while blinking in a confused sort of way."Why were you and Jimin staring at each other just now?" Jin asked while looking at me suspiciously."I-I I don't know what you are talking about hyung. We weren't staring at each other.You are imagining things, we just smiled at each other in a way of saying good job at practice.It was just a quick smile; there was absolutely no staring involved." I replied nervously at first,then confidently as I was even starting to convince my self that the smile was nothing but a quick,friendly gesture."Actually we-" Jimin was starting to say but then quickly cut himself off and stopped talking.Jin and I looked at him to continue but he just stared back blankly and sighed.Then, he walked away out the door going  left towards the dorm. I wonder what he was going to say and why he just stopped and left.He looked upset for some reason.Was he upset that our 'smile session' got interrupted or something?No way,I am making up crazy things now.There is no way Jimin would think of me this way.He does not like me,Does he?No way,nope,not possible.Sure he jokes around with me and acts like I copy him and is always calling me handsome and cute; but he is just joking,Right?He isn't serious about it,there is no way.I don't understand why he even  just got upset.Should I go check on him?I don't want a sad or upset Jimin.I like to see him smile even If it isn't for me.I got up and walked towards to the door."Where are you going Kookie?"Hobi hyung asked me as i grabbed the door handle."Just to go shower and lay down since we already practiced for 14 hours today"I said back to him."Ok, the rest of us are going to keep practicing for a couple more hours and then go out to eat do you wanna come with us?"he asked me."No, I'm tired,I don't wanna go.Maybe next time."I told him as i walked out of the practice room and shut the door behind me.I walked toward the dorms and weirdly I felt kind of nervous.I'm so used to being around my hyungs all of the time but the thought of being around only Jimin not only that but him being in that mood is giving me butterflies;I can't tell if they are from excitement of being alone with him,or nervousness of being alone with him.I went to the door and opened it.I went towards Jimin's room and i knocked on the door.There was no response."Hyung, its me Jungkook.Can I come in?"I said to Jimin through the door.As soon as I finished talking the door swung open revealing a expressionless Jimin."Jimin what's wrong?"I said while walking into Jimin's room and sitting myself on his bed."Nothing."He answered back while shutting the door and sitting by me."Don't lie to me.I saw you sigh then walk out of the room suddenly."I quickly said back to him."Well I- actually I can't tell you"He said while looking away from me."Yes you can Jimin.You can always tell me anything,no matter what it is."I told him with pleading eyes implying that I wanted him to continue talking."Trust me If I told you this you wouldn't be able to see me the same;I wouldn't be able to see me the same either.So,therefore I can't tell you."He said while avoiding my eye contact;he looked sad like he really wanted to say something but just wasn't able to get it out."Jimin please,trust me.I will never judge or look at you differently in any bad way ever.So,please tell me."I told him while looking into his eyes.He finally looked into my eyes and I saw a little bit of calmness or comfort wash over his eyes for a second like a small weight was lifted off of his shoulders, but only for a second."Really Jungkook.Are you being serious?You really won't judge me?"He asked with a serious but vulnerable expression on his face.I nodded and continued to look into his eyes."O-okay..Jungkook-"He took a big breath and exhaled deeply."I t-think I like b-boys."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~

Sorry I haven't uploaded anything in a while... :b

This is only my second story -how is it?

Short chapter huh? only 911 words in the actual story

Is it good though?

Hehe cliffhanger I just had to~

Today is Easter and I haven't slept from yesterday yet soooo- Goodnight I love you guys and Bts

-Alexis (a.k.a. Author)