Chapter 32: You Need to Eat!

I'd of loved to stay in his arms a little longer but Mark insisted on going back outside to get all his stuff. I offered to help, he shot that idea down by saying I would get sick if I go outside for to long. I wanted to tell him what's the point I'm already basically sick, but my mind was smart enough to not say that.

So here I was, laying down on the couch watching Mark come in and out of the house with his stuff. How much did he freakin' take.

He also told me not to touch anything he took in because I can't see what he got me. On the bright side, at least I know he got me stuff and I didn't just buy a bunch of stuff for him.

"It's cold." A voice said, dragging me out of my thoughts. The end of the couch near my feet sunk in. I lifted my legs and rested them on the persons lap.

"Duh, it's winter." I muttered looking up. I giggled at the sight, Mark's blond hair had frost and light snow on it. The top of his grey shirt was also wet from the snow that had been on his jacket before he took it off.

"What?" He asked, referring to my smile and laugh. I raised up. "Nothing." Again I laughed. My hand brushed over the top of Mark's hair, sending the snow on it onto him. 

He watched me as I brushed more of it off, this time most of it going down into his shirt. He jumped back, surprised at the frosty feeling.

Mark got up off the couch to get the snow out of his shirt. The only thing that did was make the icy water slide down onto his jeans, and into his jeans. His eyes bulged up at the feeling, I just started laughing hard.

"Your evil." He muttered. My eyebrows raised and he rolled his eyes at me, that only made me laugh. 

I glanced down towards his crotch. The melted snow made it look like he peed himself. I just couldn't hold it in any longer, I started laughing really hard, to the point I fell off the couch. 

By the time I was done with my laughing fit, my cheek hurt and Mark was now sitting down, watching me in amusement. "Funny, right?" He asked sarcastically. I just shook my head, not wanting to laugh anymore and sat back down on the couch.

We sat there in silence for a minute or two. I looked around awkwardly, hoping he would talk. A second later he finally did. "Liz, I don't want to bring this up. But you need to eat."

I raised my head to look at him. Not wanting to act stubborn at the moment I just agreed. "There's food in the kitchen I made, I could try to eat it." I mumbled pointing in the direction.

He nodded, standing up. I went to get up too. Only resulting in a sudden pain to shoot through my body, making me sit back down suddenly. My head started to spin and a weakness occurred in me.

Noticing my fatigue, Mark sat back down, running a hand across my head. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned. "I don't know, this has been happening lately. I'll just get really tired out of no where, my limbs don't want to work or move." I explained, the same thing happening yesterday morning.

  "You need nutrition. You've gotten sick. Sit here, I'll get you the food." Mark told me. I nodded as he walked off. I hated this, feeling so useless out of the blue.

He soon came back with a bowl of what I'm assuming is the soup I made and a piece of what looked liked toasted bread. He pulled the table in front of the couch closer to us and sat the food down on it.

Mark had another piece of bread in his hand that he was eating. I just starred at the food that laid in front of me. I wanted so badly to eat it but between the pain in my cheek and weak stomach, I knew it wouldn't turn out well.

"Come on Lissa, try and eat it or drink it, it's just soup." He pleaded it. I looked at him. "I don't want to drink it." I stated crossly. "Then put the bread in it." Mark held up the toasted piece of wheat.

"But that looks disgusting." I complained. He glared at me, an agitated look in his eyes. I suddenly felt guilty.

His hand reached out and grabbed my bowl. "Here." Mark muttered. He pinched a piece of his bread and put it in the soup. Taking my spoon, he got the soaked bread and put in into his mouth with the spoon.

I watched as he swallowed it, a very visible adams apple as he swallowed the food. "See, not that bad." He growled. Yeah, he was definitely annoyed.

I took the bowl and put bread in it. He watched me, I looked at his hand with the spoon and he gave it to me.

"Lissa, I promise, you will feel better if you eat. I cant stand the fact you don't feel well so please, for me, just eat some of it." Mark spoke softly. I nodded, putting the silverware into my mouth with the liquidy, soggy food on it. 

It tasted so good. That was the first time I've ate something in awhile. Mark smiled as he watched me eat. Looking at him was strange, his hair that was usually curled up, was laying flat on his shoulders. It was for some reason funny, I couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh. He didn't notice so I went back to eating.

Before I new it, I ate all I had in front of me and my stomach hurt to no end. I sat up straight, which made my head start to hurt. "Oww!" I groaned and leaned into Mark. "What's wrong?" He looked down at me.

"Everything hurts." I Complained. "You'll feel better soon." He whispered. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. His left arm wrapped around me.

I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my stomach. Mark noticed how tense I got. He let go of me and I ran to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and throwing all the food I just ate back up.

Footsteps came into there after me. A warm hand started rubbing my back and lifted my hair. It got so bad that I even threw up stomach acid, that stung my throat. As expected there was also blood. 

I couldn't do anything but cry when I was done. "You done?" Mark softly asked. I nodded, weakly. He took hold of my and threw an arm around my waist, with that helping me up and walking/stumbling to the couch.

I let my legs rest on the coffee table and sat on Mark's lap, I would've moved but he, again, had me trapped on him but I appreciated it.

"Your so warm." He told me, running a hand across my forehead. "I'm so tired." I mumbled closing my eyes. "And I'm freezing."

"You want me to take you upstairs?" Mark questioned. I nodded, my limbs wernt wanting to work. "Here." He mumbled, sliding an arm around my back and my thighs. Then picking me up bridal style. I yawned, folding myself together in his arms.

He started walking to the bedroom, carrying me. "You're so light." He mumbled. "I feel like a feather." I joked in my tired state. He chuckled, opening the bedroom door.

Mark laid me down on the bed. "It's so cold." I whimpered. Mark through his shirt off onto the floor and climbed into the bed, wrapping his warm arms around me, pulling me into him. His bare chest warming my back.

I relaxed into his body. "You're going to get sick." I tiredly spoke. "I don't care, if this makes you warm and happy I don't ever want to move." His voice was full of care.

I moved my legs closer to him and felt something rough. "You are going to sleep in your jeans too?" I sleepily chuckled. 

"Are you warm now?" He asked. "Yeah." I opened my eyes. "Are you comfortable?" He again questioned. "Yes." I responded.

"Then it might hurt in the morning, but I don't want to move if your comfortable." Mark whispered into my ear. 

"Your so sweet." I laughed a little and closed my eyes again. Mark just pulled me closer, if that was possible, to him. 

I slowly drifted into sleep, hoping everything will be better in the morning. What a way to spend your Christmas eve. Getting sick and having your rising rock-star friend help you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello everybody, told you I would update by Friday. This chapter was fun and cute to write, nothing in it was true. Oh random other thing, it's March 15, 2019, Bret Michaels turns 56 today, I'm honoring that by wearing a Poison shirt. Other than that, Vote, Comment, Follow and bye for now!!!