fourteen: so i can join fight club

Missy and I rushed over to the bathroom, where I walked in to see Taylor clutching his bleeding nose and Ronald crying because Taylor's blood had dripped on his arm.

"I'm going to be infected by poor people!" he wailed, blubbering. Taylor was glaring at Matthew with one hand balled into a fist and the other one wiping away the blood dripping from his nose. 

"Bro, you did not just do that. I'm going to kick your ass," he growled, and lunged for Matthew. 

"Wait, guys, let's just be rational!" I winced as Taylor landed a few punches in Matthew's gut. I winced again as Matthew landed a hard kick in Taylor's shin. 

Taylor picked up the toilet plunger and smashed it over Matthew's shoulders, causing it to splinter and crack. Matthew countered by hitting Taylor on the head with some bottle of lotion, which exploded and went everywhere.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" chanted Missy, who was enjoying the scene. 

The two were wreaking havoc in the bathroom, and I was starting to panic. "Guys, just stop—" I stepped between the two of them just as they were about to hit each other again. I felt the hard wooden handle bash into my back, and I saw Matthew's fist leading towards my face. 

I'm still not too clear on whether or not I was awake to suffer Matthew's devastating punch, but the next thing I knew, I'd blacked out.