✰ eighteen

Riley's pov:

As the rain falls down the sides of my window i sit on my window sill and a sigh leaves my lips as my eyes scan over the storm coming over my house. The rain to me is beautiful. It shows that there can be a storm, but in the end, a rainbow will always appear to show that there is a happy ending.

I glance back at Ethan, who is snuggled all up in my blankets watching tv and i smile.
"Come here babe" he mumbles
I stand up from my window sill and stretch my arms above my head, earning a couple of cracks from my arms. When i gently slide into my duvet cover of my queen bed, I get comfortable and wrap my legs around Ethan making him come closer to me. I hug his torso and snuggle my face into his chest. I can't help but smile when i smell his cologne on his shirt.

I feel the safest in his arms. With the scent of his cologne lingering on my bedsheets and on my skin. Ethan is my safe place and he always will be.
"I love you Ethan with all my heart" i say just above a whisper and Ethan wraps his arms around me tighter
"And i love you too Riley Jordan, to the moon and back a million times"

My eyes close and i don't fight it. I dream of when i first met Ethan, i didn't know he'd be the love of my life or the nicest person i know.

time flies when you're with the people that you love..