Part.10

Dani Pov:

Today Gregg & I were gonna go get the rest of my things from Chris's? But something in my mind was telling me that it was a bad thing and my gut was telling me that something bad was gonna happened. I get up from bed noticing that Gregg was no where in sight in the room. I then decided to go ahead and hit the shower. I walk into the bathroom and turned on the water faucet watching as water start to run down while steaming. I then strip out of my clothing and stepped inside the tub. As I was beginning to get my body wet I then hear some foot steps walking into the bathroom, I look over to see Gregg looking at me with lust into his eyes. He then begins to strip out of his clothing and gets in the shower behind me. He starts to leave trails of kisses on the back of my neck as the water runs down on both of us. I then felt his hands holding my waist as I ran soap down my body. He turns me around so that I could face him and stares into my eyes. He picks me up and pushes me against the shower wall. He then spreads my legs as he holds me and inserts me, I could feel the warm water run down both of us. I then felt myself clinched around him as he pushes himself further into me, I start to moan out as I kiss him. He picks up the pace and going much faster inside of me. I then wrap my arms around him moaned louder. After fucking for an hour I then felt him start to cum inside of me. "Ughh,oh fuck Danielle!" He groans out. I then felt liquid go up inside of me, I knew what could be the case if this but I wasn't too worried about it right now because of the highness of this numb. He stares deeply in my eyes and said "Even if we have children, I would love them dearly as much as I love you." After showering and all, we got dressed and were currently on our way to Chris's. Once we had arrived, Gregg looks over at me and says "Are you ready?" I nodded as an answer and said "Yes.." "Don't be scared okay? No matter what I'm here to protect you okay?" He Said. "Okay" I Said. We then hopped out the car and as soon as we did I noticed a Black and red car that looked familiar liked Elizabeth and Alejandro! But I just shrugged it off and we went over to the door steps and knocked. Once the door had opened there was Jessica. "Well look who we have here! Isn't it Little Miss Dani! What? You want to come back now?" She says. "Actually No,were here to get the rest of her things actually!" Says Gregg. Jessica gives him a mean look and says "Who the fuck are you coming to my house?" Just then Chris pushes her out the way and says "This is my house actually and what the fuck are you doing here?!"  "This is my boyfriend." I Said as I grabbed Greggs Hand. "Oh, so you left me for another nigga and decided to go hoe around?" Chris Asked. Before I could say anything, Gregg stands up infront of me and said "I think you need to watch what you say to her!!" I then can see Gregg getting very angry, I had to stop it from here because I didn't want anything to go down. I step infront if Gregg and said "No it's okay baby! Chris I'm here to get my things and go!"  He stares at me for a second and says "Alright go ahead and go!" After getting all of my things, Gregg and I were just about to leave when suddenly To Faces appear in the house. There was Alejandro and Elizabeth.

Gregg Pov:
We were just about to leave with the rest of Dani's Things but what took me Back was when My brother Alejandro and Elizabeth appears in the house. They looked at me for a second before coming closer to all of us. "Elizabeth? Alejandro? What you guys doing in here?" I asked. Alejandro Says "Gregg Bro, How could you do this?" I looked at him with a confusing look and said "What do you mean?" "How could you Gregg, After everything ive Done for you! And you do this with this Tramp!" Elizabeth yells. I have no clue what the hell is going on right now, are they high or something? "What do you mean how could I? What are you talking about Elizabeth?" I asked. "What are they talking about Gregg?" Asked Dani. "Oh don't play dumb this whole time! You know your doing drugs with him!!" Said Alejandro. "WHAT?!" Yelled Dani as she looks at me. "What the hell are you talking about? We're not doing any fucking drugs!! But maybe you two are! Let me guess you two are fucking also?" I asked. Just then Alejandro swallows with a nervous look on his face. "Oh my god! I can't believe you would assume something like that! While your assuming shit like that, I already know your fucking her Gregg! It's writing all over your face!" Elizabeth Says. All I could do was put my head down at that moment cause I knew she was right. "You love her don't you?" Alejandro. I looked At Danielle and Said "Yes,Yes I do!" "Mm, no you don't. Because if you did, you wouldn't be doing any drugs or selling them!" Elizabeth shouts. "DRUGS?!" I shouted. "Drugs?! What drugs are you talking about?!" Dani asked with a confused looked on her face. Elizabeth then tossed a bag of Cocaine and suddenly I can hear sirens outside the house. Suddenly a bunch of police officers came in and grabbed me putting handcuffs around my wrist. I am lost what the fuck was going on at this moment?! "Gregg what did you do?!" Dani Says With tears in her eyes. "I DONT KNOW BABY!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!! SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!" I shouted. "Sir You Have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court of law." Says the Police officer. "Sorry Gregg But Elizabeth and I Are together now!!" Alejandro Says as he hugs Elizabeth with an evil look on his face. "This is a Set up!! You two set me up!!" I shouted. I looked over as Dani was in tears and confused. "Baby, listen to me! I love you, I'm gonna fix this okay?" I Said before the Officers could walk me out the house.
____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED!!!