Part 6

Dani Pov:
I couldn't believe Chris hit me yesterday, i can't just believe it. He doesn't want me around Gregg but I don't know.. I know what I can get myself into so I decided to go see Gregg and talk to him. I was currently getting ready to escape the house and head to the bar without Chris and My Friends Knowing. Just then Chris Walks In the room and says "Where are you going?" I turned around towards him and said "Oh , I'm just going out to see if anyone's selling!" He squints his eyes at me and says "Hmm, we'll make sure you get the right things! But I better not catch you with Gregg or that'll be another slap to your ass! Got that?" "Chris , Baby you don't have to worry about anything okay? Now I'll see you later!" I kiss him to make it seem like he would believe me. I then walk out the house, once I made it to the bar.i hurriedly text Gregg asking if he could come meet me at the bar. Since I was waiting on Gregg to show up, I then decided to order a quick drink. "What can I get you?" Ask the Bartender. "I'll umm have a shit of vodka please!!" I Said. He then nods and says "You seem stress, what's wrong?" "Just one of those days , ya know?" I Said. "I feel ya girl, niggas these days just don't understand us!!" He says. "So your gay?" I asked. "Mhm! Been gay since I was 16!" He says. "Well I love you the way you are!" I Said. "Thanks Girly!" I Said. Just then Gregg walks in, I look at the bartender and said "I'll see you later?" "My name Is Joey and go get your fine ass man girl!" Joey Says. I laugh a little and says "Alright Joey. It was nice meeting ya!!" I then leave following Gregg out the bar and into his car. I have to tel him before it's too late!

Gregg Pov:
To be honest I was happy to see Dani after yesterday but she looked like something was bothering her. Once we arrived at my house , we go to my room. I sit on the bed as she stands infront of me. "So about yesterday?" I Said. "Gregg I'm sorry about yesterday, I really am but there's something I wanna tell you!" I smile at her and said "It's okay Bonita and I'm sorry too! I shouldn't have yelled at you liked that. But what is it?" She then looks down and burst out crying. I rush over to her and hugged her. I lift her chin up and said "Bonita , what's wrong?" She had tears running down her cheeks and her eyes were red. "c-Chris has hit me yesterday!" She says. As soon as she said that I felt my self in all anger, but at this moment I had to comfort her and help her. I kiss her and swaying her until she was done crying. Then I wiped her tears and said "Danielle." "Y-yes?" She says. "I Forbid you to go over there ever again, I don't care if your friends are there or whoever. You are not allowed to go over there.!" "But what about Chris, he told me he better not catch me with you or I'll get hurt again!" She yelled. "Don't worry Bonita, I have just the perfect plan." I Said with a evil grin. She then stares at me and says "Gregg... what are going to do?" "Don't worry that little pretty head of yours,let's just go watch a movie and eat dinner tonight huh?" I Said. She sighs not fighting the urge to argue with me and just says "Okay, well I'll be downstairs!" She then walks out the room. I knew what I was gonna do, I was gonna kill Chris. Well not intentionally but I'll have my big brother Alejandro do it. He's good at things like these and knows how to get away with it too. I then pulled out my phone from my pocket and immediately dialed my brothers number. "Well look who finally decided sit call me!" Says Alejandro over the phone. "Look Bro, I know I haven't talked to you over these past years but I need you to do me a favor!" I Said. "And what will that be?" He asked. "I need you to kill Someone for me!" I Said. "I'm all ears!" He says. I sighed and told my brother the whole story about what's going on. He then says "Alright bro, I'll be there in 2 days!" "2 DAYS?!?" I Yelled. "Yeah bro, well since your not in charge of the family business anymore ya know!" He says. I knew my brother was teasing me about taking over my spot but I didn't care right now. All I cared about was Dani. "Alright bro, I'll see you then!" I Said and hung up the phone. I then walk downstairs into the living room to see Dani starting a movie. I sit beside her smiling. "What were you doing?" She asked. "Oh, nothing! Just handling a little business ya know!!" I Said. "Gregg?" She says. "Yes Bonita?" I Said. She looks at me in my eyes and says "Promise me you won't kill him!" I looked in to her eyes and I can tell she was serious, no matter how bad people Hurted Dani. At the end of the day she would hate to see them dead. I smile at her and said "I promise Bonita!" We then maintain to watch the movie. Honestly I wasn't gonna keep this promise, I just can't. I don't care what happens, whoever lays a hand on Danielle we'll get consequences. Either pain or Death. I love Danielle Too much for that , that I have to end this with Chris and her. I know she won't like it but it's for her own good.
____________________________________
AWW SHIT, WHAT IS GREGG GONNA DO?!