Part 7

Part 7 - fate calling

Entering your apartment, Joe got you a glass of water while you sat down. "Are you feeling better?"

"My stomach is just upset. Maybe it's a bug."

"yeah maybe." Now how do I get into your head without looking suspicious. Karen clearly said something.

"so What did Karen say that I didn't clean when we were together?" make it a light joke.

"no haha nothing like that"

"good. Good."

"You don't have to stay. Thank you for taking me home."

"No problem. I'd do anything for you." you faked smiled. He stared at you deeply. "You know that right?."

"yeah, I do. thank you so much. good night Joe." you had to seal the deal so you kissed his cheek.

"Good night."

When I walked away to leave I seen the thing Karen passed you. It was her number. Well I'll have to get that later.

I'm lying in bed and I just can't help but think Karen must have told you something. You seem scared, I have to show you I'm a good guy.

The next morning -

I text you to see how you're feeling. I finally got my answer on how to get rid of Zeke. And I have another idea answer how to make you see that Zeke isn't dead at the moment and that he's not a good guy. It's amazing how it just hit me I think it's fate calling. We'll finally get to be happy.

I walked over to where Zeke was being kept in Ray's house..

~~~~~~~~~

Your pov-

I couldn't answer Joe's message, maybe if I stop showing interest he'll just leave me alone. I don't know what to think about yesterday. Maybe she was just a jealous ex you know how that could be.

~~~~~~~~~

Joe's pov -

Man this day couldn't get any better. I forgot my phone was hooked up to your text messages, So now I can see what Karen said. Another answer solved, since of course you won't tell me.

 Another answer solved, since of course you won't tell me

"Okay so here's what we're gonna do Zeke" I say getting his phone out.

I scroll through his phone and find your number it's under the name

"Flat butt y/n really Zeke?" i say. ?

"It's a joke."

"Sure."

"What are you doing?" he asks me.

"You'll see." I have to text something that will sound like him.

"hey question."

"What do you want ?"

"What do I text a girl that I haven't seen in a little after we you know had a night out?"

"Ohhh who is it ?"

"No one You know."

"I would say like what's up I missed you, how you been princess? You know sweet talk em." I nod.

I text y/n using Zeke's phone so she thinks he's alive.

Now I need to wait a day. "I'll be back in a little and then you can leave."

"Really???" I don't answer, off to work I go.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Well this isn't going to be good. I have to move fast with this Zeke thing. Or I could try and lose her, catch her on the spot or trick her. Nice to see that you trust me y/n. I get it though no hard feelings. If someone came up to me and said that stuff I guess I would be confused too.