What the hell is going on?

"It's not like that. You wouldn't understand."Dylan tried to explain himself.
"I don't give a f**k. I only care that you want to help me to get rid of Elijah so that you can have her after."Kelio's words cut like a knife. The pain showing on Dylan's face.
"What the hell are guys talking about? Dylan. What is she, or should I say, him talking about."Jodie intervened, looking at Dylan for a response.
"It's nothing Jodie. Just stay out of this."
"No Dylan! I want to know! Are you sexually attracted to me?!"she stared at him, hoping that what she asked was nothing but an accusation. Dylan only hung his head in shame.
"Yes."he breathed out.
"Oh my God. I think I'm going to be sick."Jodie gagged.
"No. Jodie. Let me explain. Please."
"Explain what Dylan! How you're sexually attracted to me!? That's f**king incest!"
"No it's f**king not! We're not biologically related!"
That shut Jodie up.
"What are you talking about?"she gritted, angry at him for whatever reason.
"It's not incest because mom and dad never had you! They got you in a trade they made with your real parents!"

Damn. That has got to hurt.

"Woah. I did not see that coming!"Kelio now stood with his hands on his hip and a broad smile on his face, watching the scene before him unfold.
"What? "Jodie's voice was sharp, heated.
"You heard me. You were traded. Didn't it ever occur to you that you look nothing like mom and dad. That you have blond hair instead of black like the rest of your 'family'."Dylan retorted, using his hands for emphasis.
By the time he was finished, he had all of us at the peak of our seats, waiting for Jodie to reply.
"So you guys have been lying to me my whole life?!"she finally snapped.
"Technically it's not lying. It was them mildly keeping the truth from you."
"Shut up Cleo!"they both shouted at him when he tried to interject.
"I can't f**king believe this. No one even thought to tell me. So that I could find my real parents. The ones that wouldn't lie to me."Jodie continued, not backing down from the argument.
Dylan only sighed and was about to reply when Kelio intervened.
"That's enough! I don't give a f**king rat's shit about this stuff! It would be greatly appreciated if you two could shut up and let me get back to holding these girls hostage."Kelio snapped and then turned back to me. Dylan could only glared at the back of his head and left Chelsea to go over to Jodie.
"So where were we?"he sat exactly how he was sitting before on the chair, looking me in the eyes.
"You were saying something about letting us go."I warily said, trying to see if I could use reverse psychology on him.
"Nice try Valentine. I'm not falling for the oldest trick in the book."
I only glared at him harder. "Whatever."
"So. What's the plan?"he leaned forward and placed his chin on his hands, that was now prepped on his knees.

Huh? What plan?

"What are you talking about?"
"Are you serious?"he scoffed, looking at me with an undecipherable expression. The intensity of his gaze caused me to look around in discomfort. When he realized I had no idea what he was referring to, he sighed and got up.
"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor Tori. How can you not know the plan!?"
"What exactly is the plan Kelio?"I asked, finally finding my voice.
He rolled his eyes but answered nonetheless.
"Its pretty simple actually. I think we should give Elijah a call. It's only polite of us since we're intruding in his house."his grim expression now turned sweet.

What did he just say?

"What did you just say?"I asked, wanting to hear the answer.
"You heard me."
"I don't think I did. My hearing's been diminishing for awhile now."I joked, despite the situation I'm in.
"I don't have time for your games Tori."he stood up, towering over me and looking down. "Now, try your best not to let your ears deceive you, because we're making a phone call."
Kelio took out a disposable phone that was in his back pocket. I watched as he dialed a number and press call. It seems as if he had put it in speaker mode because I could hear the ringing.

It rung once.

It rung twice.

And....

"Hello?"

His voice. His sweet sweet voice.

"Hey there. How's it going?"Kelio now had the attention of everyone in the room. They either stared at me or at him.
"W-who is t-this?"Elijah's voice that was usually nonchalant was now shaky.
"I'll give you a hint."Kelio then held the phone out to me, holding directly at my mouth. "Speak."
I only looked at him. Not wanting to succumb to what he wants.
"I said speak!"he raised his voice and I flinched.
"E-Elijah?"I managed to get out. I was greeted with silence on the other end.
It was a few moments before he finally answered.
"Tori?"
"Elijah! He's got us! It's K-"
I got cut off when Kelio yanked the phone away from my mouth and muffled my words with his hand.
"Tori? Tori!"
"No need to ruin the surprise. Now what fun would that be. It's going to be more fun seeing you running around searching for me."Kelio taunted, his palm still in contact with my lips.
"I'm going to find you. Whoever you are. You don't think I know you're in my house? And trust me, when I find you, you're going to regret ever touching Tori."Elijah's voice could be heard loud and clear.
"Yeah yeah. Your threats mean nothing to me. As a matter of fact -, wait. How did you know I was in your house?"I felt Kelio tense up, looking towards Cleo with a worried expression.
"I tracked Tori. Therefore leading me straight to you."
Kelio looked down at me, his expression unreadable. He then removed his hand from my mouth and walked over to the other side of the room, the phone still in his hand.
"Cleo. Search her. See if she has anything on her."he threw over his shoulder before coming to a complete halt.

Search me for what? I don't have anything.

As I watched Cleo walk closer to me, I started to jerk violently in the chair, causing me to feel something in my bra that I didn't feel before.
Realization dawned on me when I finally figured out what it was and my eyes widened.

My phone! How could I forget my freaking phone. I put it in there when I went to Malcolm's.

Cleo now stood over me. Looking at me with a blank expression.
"Cleo please. You don't have to do this."I pleaded with him, hoping he'll help me.
"That's just it Tori. I have to."he replied before searching me. He patted my legs and my arms, everytime coming up empty handed. He then use the back of his hand to pat my chest. I could tell the moment he felt something because he stopped.
"I think I found something!"he called out to Kelio.
Cleo then stuffed his hand in my bra and took out what I hoped he wouldn't find. My phone. He held it up so that Kelio could get a clear view of it.
"You bitch!"Kelio raised his voice and his hands, as if about to hit me.
"No! Don't hit her. If you should hit anyone it should be Dylan. He was the one in charge of searching them."Cleo stepped infront of me, blocking me from Kelio's view.
"You're right. Dylan."Kelio snapped his head towards a fearful looking Dylan. "What the f**k! I told you to search them."
"I did boss. I just didn't search......that area."
Kelio only sighed. "Amateur."
"Anyways. Elijah. Back to you."Kelio spoke into the phone, looking directly at me. "I'm glad you don't know our exact location Elijah. That gives me more time to torture Tori."he continued.
I felt my face go pale in that moment.
"Don't you f**king touch her! I will end you when I find you!"
Kelio let out a humorless chuckle."I'm very close Elijah. Closer than you'll expect. But, the only way you'll find me is to hurt someone you really love."and then he hung up the phone.
Kelio walked over to me and crouched until we were eye level, staring me square in the eyes.
"Let's hope your boy toy figures out my riddle before it's too late."
I gulped.

Yeah. I hope he does.

An: Hey!! Chapter 22. What'd you think? Sorry for the long update. Don't have much to say so remember to vote, comment and share.
Yours truly,
Gea.