Ella

I'm laying in bed thinking of what happened today. I can not believe she ran away! She just left me there. I hear a knocking on my window. I can't see trough the curtain. It's too loud to be a bird. I get up, open my curtain slowly to see the girl! I open the window quietly to not wake my parents up. She gets in.

- What the hell are you doing here? I thought you hated me! That you were going to get me in trouble! That you were normal, I whispered loudly in her face.

I start crying a little after my level of stress went from 100 000 000 to 0.

- I'm sorry... she said, I didn't want to scare you or anything and I am soooo sorry for running away. I was truly scared as hell. 

- It's ok, but why are you here?

- I felt too bad so I discreetly went out of my house and came here.

- Did anyone see you?!

- No don't worry, she said putting her hand on my arm.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. It feels like I've known her forever...

- Can I give you a name? I asked.

- Um... what do you mean?

- Well, something I could call you instead of numbers!

-  Ok! What are going to call me?

- What do you think of Ella? I proposed.

- Love that!!

- Great! My name is Crystal. You only can call me that, and other people MUST NOT hear us call each other by a name. Got it?

- Got it, she affirmed. I have to go home so I'll see you tomorrow.

- Ok, bye Ella!

- Bye Crystal!

I feel so good. I finally know I am not the only one and I have a friend. I literally went to sleep smiling. That is what I call good news; I'll finally execute my plan and I am not alone.