Hi, I'm still alive I guess...

Um, I don't know how to start this off but I'm alive I guess. It's been a few weeks since I've uploaded at all.

I haven't been feeling that great, ever since the accident, it's affected me and my everyday life, everytime I sleep, it terrifies me to the point my partner (Won't say gender) has to wake me up every 3-4 hours just for me to escape the same nightmare over and over again. It's to the point I have therapy sessions 3 times a week. I don't know what happened to me but it's not healthy.

It's not just the accident either, I had worse things happen to me after that day, I was kicked out of my parents home by my own parents (17 by the way) who have disowned me and called me names that have indeed hurt me. It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen or talked with them. I've moved in with my partner who continues to support me. I am thankful to them for taking me in and caring for me.

My life has been a complete mess, and I've been trying to clean everything up, all it takes is time and patience on my end. So, I'm sorry if I haven't been posting your favorite stories of mine, their still written, checked and ready to be published but I'm mainly scared at what the reactions will be. I shouldn't be but I am.

P-S: I'm not mad about my brothers, they couldn't really do anything to help me. I play Warframe with my older brother (the one who helped me type these chapters) and my little brother who I pick up from school so he can hang out with me before I drop him off at 'their' place.

This has been your author Tomas 'Raorik' signing off.