“You ready to go?” Isaac asks.

“Yeah.” Harry answers.

“Eva, are you okay?” Emily touches my shoulder causing me to jump.

“I’m fine.” I lied.

“Okay, let’s get you to Liam’s, yeah?” She smiles at me.

“Liam’s?” I hear Harry whisper to his dad.

“Eva, is going to Liam’s, so we are dropping her off on our way to lunch.” Isaac replies quietly. Emily and I walk to the car and we both get into Isaacs car, Isaac and Harry aren’t far behind. It’s not a long drive to Liam’s. We get there a few minutes before one.

“Thanks for the ride.” I tell Isaac as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

“Anytime.” He smiles.

“Are they having a party or something?” Emily asks me. I look and there is about four cars in the driveway, two more cars than usual.

“I don’t know.” I shrug. I start to get nervous, but push my nerves away and get out of the car. I thank them again and walk up to the front door. I ring the doorbell and Elise answers the door. She smiles at me and then waves behind me. I turn around and see Isaac was still in the driveway. He waves back at her before pulling out of the driveway.

“Come on in, how are you?” Elise asks me.

“Good, thanks.” I tell her.

“Here let me take your coat.” She holds her hand out. I take my coat off and hand it to her. She takes it from me and hangs it up in a closet in the foyer. I put my purse next to the table by the front door.

“Everyone is in the living room, I have to go check lunch.” Elise smiles. I nod and slowly start walking to the living room. Who else is here?

“Hey, how are you?” I turn around and see Liam smiling at me.

“Good, you?” I ask.

“Glad you’re here.” He smiles. I don’t know how to respond so I just smile.

“Who else is here?” I asked him quietly.

“Elise’s little brother and his girlfriend are here.” He looks nervous.

“Oh, okay.” I don’t know if I feel comfortable meeting these people.

“They are really nice.” He smiles at me. I look down at my shoes.

“Trust me on this.” He tells me.

“Trust is hard for me.” I blurt out before I realize. He doesn’t say anything, instead he gives me a small smile and places a hand on my shoulder, and guides me to the living room. As we get closer I can hear the girls squealing and laughing.

“He always gets them riled up.” Liam sighs. When we walk into the living room I see a man who looks to be in his early to mid-twenties on the floor tickling Lacey and Lydia. His light brown hair is pushed up into a quiff, he is wearing a maroon t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I can’t really see his face, but I can see his behind and let me tell you his butt is bigger than mine. There is a brunette sitting on the couch watching the scene in front of her.

“Okay that’s enough. Girls look who’s here.” Liam announced. The girls look up to see who their dad was talking about. I can’t help but smile when I see big smiles spread across their faces as they see me. (I must have made an impression on them, because I’ve only met them once.) They push the man away and run over to me and hug my legs tightly. I bend down and give them both a hug.