Chapter 7: A Confrontation

"Oh my gosh, Lizzie, I'm so sorry." I say, unsure of what else to do.

"What for, you didn't do anything. Joel did. He's turned friends against me, he's the one to blame. He's the one who should apologizing, not you." Lizzie sighed.

"I-" I try to say, wanting to comfort her.

"Anyways," She interrupts, standing up. "I get the feeling we aren't going to leave without all of us, and for that the war needs to end. You can send the girls wherever you need, but I'll be coming with you. I may really hate him right now, but we are gonna have to reach some sort of agreement so that we can all get back. Then we can go back to hating one another."

"Are you sure?" Yammy asks.

"Yes. Do you have somewhere for them to go to?" Lizzie asks.

"Uhh, right. Do you know where the animators are?"

"I know." Lauren tells the group.

"Go there. That way when I get everyone together, I will know where you are." I tell them. The girls give a look at Lizzie, who nods, and they leave. Well, most of them leave. Meghan stays behind.

"Do you need something?" Lizzie asks.

"Can I talk to Ash real quick?" Meghan requests.

I nod. "Alright. Go ahead." Lizzie sighs.

Meghan and I walk into the room Lizzie and the other girls were in earlier.

"What did you need?" I ask.

"You know Joey Graceffa?" She asks. I nod. "He's my best friend, but this war has pitted us against one another. The others feel the same, we hate needing to fight one another. Could you please make sure this goes well, not just so Lizzie and Joel make up, but so that we can have our friends back?"
"Of course." I say. A sigh of relief is let out through the girl's mouth.

"Thank you," She smiles, leaving. I join the others as she joins the girls.

"What did she want?" Tiff asks in a whisper.

"She wants me to make sure Jizzie makes up." I respond. Tiff nods and turns to whisper to Mark.

"Let's go." Lizzie commands. I sigh, knowing I should be leading.

"Let's go." I confirm. Together the five of us sneak through the forest.

"We're on their territory now." Lizzie informs us.

"That you are, Lizzie." A boy's voice says from behind us. I turn around. I remember his face because it was on the news next to my boyfriend's face just over a month ago.

"Jack?" I ask. Jacksucksatlife, a minecraft YouTuber, like me.

"Who are you?" Jack asks.

"I'm The Dove, or Ash, or Tina The Tiger, or whatever people call me." I say.

"Oh, I've heard of you. You're Ryan's girlfriend, aren't you, and you did that series... Glenwood Prep, right?." I nod, smiling because he knows about my baby. "He was really good. He almost got chosen to come back, you know, but he's too smart for his own good sometimes. The Game doesn't like him."

"Good thing I don't like the game." I shrug.

"Fair enough." Jack nods. "You are Markiplier, and you are Ihascupquake. And you, are The Game Theorist, or Matpat."

"You sure do know your YouTubers." Mark nods.

"Helps that you are popular and were all over the news once upon a time." Jack shrugs. "Why are you guys here. Especially with her? No offense, Lizzie."