I never knew - Reader&Dallas

Dallas Winston was the bad boy in our gang. My big brother Darrel who we call Darry doesn't want him to hang around me too much. But that doesn't mean we don't. I was on at Tim Shepards house playing truth or dare.

"I dare you to kiss me." Tim said and looked my straight in the eye. 

He wasn't bad looking. So I knew I wouldn't regret this. 

"Bet." I said. I reached over to kiss him and the door opened. I thought it was Curly, Tims brother so I ignored it. But when I heard the voice I jumped up.

"What are you doing, man?" Dallas yelled.

He pulled me behind him and pushed Tim against the wall. 

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again or else." He threatened low and dangerosly. He grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way over to his apartment

I slammed the door behind him.

"Dallas, whats your problem? Me and you are not dating. Your acting overprotective like Darry." I yelled at him.

He turned around and looked me in the eye. His face has a soft smile. Unusual. He grabbed my hand and put it on his shoulder and pulled me close against his body.

"Don't you understand? I love you. I always have. I just have my own way of showing it. Like this." He said . 

He gently picked me up and put me on his bed. He pulled off my shirt and his. We didn't need words. We were using our bodies to explain how we felt.

He started kissing me slowly while pulling my panty and pants off. I pushed his pants and boxers off. He then slowly slid inside me. It was the best feeling in the world like I was drunk on him. 

As he began to pump harder and harder I dug my nails in his back and he moaned in pleasure. A few seconds later we came. He dropped on top me. I stroked his hair.

"I never knew it but I love you too." I said to him. He looked at me and said " I know. Lets go before Darry starts looking for you."