A suprise waiting - Reader&Ponyboy

I had a long hard day at work, at the Dx. My best friend Sodapop and other friend Steve slack off all day so I had to help them out. I was on my way home when my boyfriend Ponyboy Curtis texted me and said "meet me at bucks". I texted him back okay and was on my way to Bucks. We usually met at Bucks only if Pony and Darry were fighting. I knocked on Bucks front door and walked in. The place was empty. I saw Buck moving beer bottles.

"Hey! BUCK, wheres Ponyboy?" I said to him.

"He's in the bedroom. I'm leaving y'all don't make a mess now." He said the slammed the door behind him.

I ran up the stairs and walked into the first bedroom on the right. When I pushed open the door Ponyboy was on the bed with rose petals everywhere. His face broke into a grin. 

"Babe!" I said. He ran up to me and pulled me into his arms, closing the door behind me.

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me down my neck. 

"Ohh. Baby you know i love that." I moaned.

He continued not to say anything. I pulled his head to mine and started kissing him. He picked me up against the wall and grinded into me. We both moaned. He moved his hand from behind my neck and slid it into my Dx work skirt. He then slipped two fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot on point. 

" oh. Oh. Ponyboy the bed the bed." I moaned. I wanted to see him properly. We never done it all the way before because we were scared to. I don't know what brought this on but i loved it.

He threw me kn the bed and pulled down his pants and the rest of his clothes. I did the same. He pulled out a condom and slid it over his huge member. 

He parted my legs and started fucking me hard. 

"Oh. Yes. Pull my hair." He moaned and it was really hot .

He started rubbing my clit and hit my spot. 

"Ponyboy. Yes .yes . I'm gonna cum." I moaned and he roughly kissed me.

He pumped harder and harder until we both came. He breathed hard. He layed beside me and kissed my head.

"That was amazing. Babe . I bet you didn't know you had a surprise waiting here " he said holding my hand.