"Just you two?" Katelyn asks.

"Hey, just because I'm a human now doesn't mean I can't protect myself!" Taiya says.

"Not what I meant." Katelyn sighs.

"Sounds good to me. Come on guys." Mika runs off with her group.

"We'll be fine. Let's go." Aaron promises. Katelyn nods, and the group leaves. Leaving Aaron and Taiya going the last way.

First, let's follow Katelyn's group.

They ran through the corridors, occasionally punching soldiers that get in their way, and find a room.

The sign on the door reads,

Mrs. Bluefire

"My mother..." Katelyn growls.

"Now now Katelyn... let's not be hasty..." Travis says.

"Too late." Katelyn replies, raising her foot and kicking the door down. It lands with a thump. Travis sighs.

They peek inside.

Elizabeth stares at them. Cathy sits next to her, and groans when she recognizes them.

"That didn't take long." She grumbles.

Nobody replies.

Katelyn walks up to them, and punches them both in the face.

"B**ches." She growls.

"Oh Katelyn dear," Elizabeth smiles sweetly, "your on."

The room explodes into chaos.

Soldiers rush inside, Cathy runs away from them, out the door. Katelyn and Elizabeth engage in a fist fight, and Kim goes after Cathy.

"CATHY!" Kim yells, chasing after her.

"Sh*t..." Cathy mutters, drawing a knife. Her eyes flash green, as she turns on Kim, aiming a slash at her.

Kim jumps, yes jumps, over the knife and lands on top of Cathy, with her own eyes turning a silvery blue as Ghost/Emmalynn takes over.

"What the-?! Since when did you know how to fight Kim?!" Cathy demands, pushing her off and standing up.

"Oh, I'm not Kim, Cathy." Emmalynn smiles, "My name is Emmalynn, though you know me better as Ghost."

Cathy growls and charges at her, aiming to stab. Emmalynn sidesteps, and punches her, though not very hard.

Cathy whirls around, and manages to just graze her, while Emmalynn again punches her, in the gut, and harder.

She coughs, and cuts her again, a huge cut along her torso, tearing through the shirt. Emmalynn hisses in pain, and kicks her, sending the brunette into the wall, and leaving a crack accompanied by a crimson splatter as Cathy stands again.

It goes on and on, until finally, Emmalynn disarms Cathy, the knife clattering to the ground, and holds her against the floor.

Footsteps, and Laurence rushes over, with Lucinda next to him.

"Oh my Irene, Kim!" Lucinda gasps in horror, rushing over.

"Emmalynn..." she corrects weakly.

"I got her." Laurence says, grabbing Cathy, allowing Emmalynn to get off. Lucinda takes off her jacket, and ties it around the biggest cut, a large gash on the possessed girl's side. She grabs the knife, and cuts off uneven chunks of fabric from the bottom of her sweatpants, tying them around the other major cuts.

"What do we do with her?" Laurence asks.

"Good question..." Lucinda sighs.

"Ugh... what happened?..." Kim asks, as her eyes fade out of the silvery blue and back to their original colour.

"Emmalynn took over and beat Cathy." Lucinda explains, gesturing to the brunette being held down by Laurence.

"What about the others?" Kim asks.

"Katelyn is fighting Elizabeth, while Travis and Ein hold off the soldiers trying to get to them." Laurence says.

"I... have a really bad feeling about all this..." Kim mutters.

And the rest of them, can't help but agree.

◇•◇•◇

"

Ugh, this is so frustrating! I feel like I'm going deaf, and... and... is there a term for not being able to smell?" Taiya asks.

"Don't think so, but I can't smell or hear anything either. This place is full of noise and scents." Aaron sighs.

The pair wander through the hallways, trying to find Aphmau, until Aaron's neck, specifically the purple crescent moon, starts hurting horribly. He winces, putting his hand over it, and growls.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Taiya asks.

"She's in danger.." he growls.

Then he smells her.

A mixture of fresh strawberries and flowers.

He takes off running, with Taiya close behind.

◇•◇•◇

"Can you smell anything?" Lucy asks.

"No way, too many smells mixing together. It's confusing." Ellie sighs.

"Uh... I think, I can just barely make out Balto's scent..." Pearl mumbles.

"Damn... let's follow it as much as possible. Balto is our objective, Aphmau and her friends can handle themselves." Mika says. The group nods, and with Pearl the lead, searches for Balto.