Failure mode (p2)

Hiro pushed open the door to the café with his foot and smiled at the familiar smell of cofee and baked goods.He held the door open so that Miguel and Baymax could pass through.

"Welcome to the lucky cat café try not to break anything" Hiro said cheekily ,the bruenette smirked back.

"Still sassy as usual I see"

"Dude,you havn't seen me when i'm REALLY sassy. Trust me,i'm the worst" Hiro said with a grin as he led the bruenette up a bunch of stairs,they arrived in a livingroom area with a small kitchen at the side.

"Huh really cozy" Miguel commented and placed the large bag down that he was carying,a small sound came from the bag an Miguel bit his lip nervously.

"Uhhh what was that?" Hiro asked with suspicion clear in his voice.

"Nothing! My bag just makes noises like that sonetimes" the bruenette lied smoothly.

"Bags don't grunt,what are you hiding Rivera?" Before the bruenette could answer they heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Hiro? Is that you? Why didn't you say hi when you came i- oh! Hello"  a woman that looked something in her late 30's appeared at the top of the stairs and looked quite surprised.

"Hey aunt Cass! Sorry I kinda had my hands full, This is Miguel!, Miguel this is my aunt Cass"

"Holla! It's nice to meet you" Miguel held out his hand for a greeting.

"Ohhh! You're the friend Hiro told me about ! I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!" Aunt cass suddenly hugged the bruenette  tightly making Hiro chuckle.

"I shouldv'e warned you, she's a hugger" the ravenette said stiffeling a laugh.

"Really?I havn't noticed" the bruenette grunted,she had quite the grip.

"Hey, aunt cass is it okey if Miguel stays here with us for a while? He doesn't have anywhere to go." Hiro gave puppy eyes as Cass set the bruenette down.

"Of course! He has to ask for permission from his parents though" she added strictly but smiled.

They both fistbumped with bright smiles.

"Sweet! We will ! thanks aunt Cass!" With that they grabbed Miguel's luggage and ran up the stairs towards Hiro's room.

Hiro placeď the luggage down by a neat bed (unlike the other one which was obviously Hiro's) on one side of the room.

"This used to be Tadashi's side of the room,but you're free to use it for the time being" Miguel looked at Hiro surprised.

"Oh,Hiro you don't have to really I can just sleep on the floor or the couch...."

"Miguel,it's fine really" Hiro said with a genuine smile ,he didn't seem bothered at all.

Miguel smiled gratefull at the ravenette.

"Thanks Hiro"

"Don't mention it!" The ravenette chirped,his features then shifted to that of a police officer interogating a witness.

"Now ,what's in the bag Miguel?" he said as he glanced at the bag that yelped earlier,his tone was serious but there was a hint of playfulness in it.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about" the bruenette denied.

Suddenly the bag moved again only this time A furry head poked out,it was Danté!

The dog glanced around the room with  curiousity until his eyes landed on Hiro. The dog yipped exitedly and jumped the unsuspecting boy.They crashed to the floor in a fit of giggles and exited barking.

"Danté!"

"Haha!Danté! "

"Is that a dog I hear!?"they froze when they heard Aunt cass yelling from downstairs.

"........"

"......"

"You tell her"

"Nuh uh! I just got here! I don't want her to think I'm a bad influence on you already!"

"It's your dog dude"

____________________________________

The night before had gone pretty well, they (as in Miguel)  had told aunt cass about Danté and how he couldn't leave him at home because he kept running after the bus Miguel was on.

So after making sure Danté wouldn't chase Mochi she agreed to Danté staying as well.

The rest of the night was spent on unpacking the bruenette's stuff and chatting about what had happened in the few months that they have not seen each other.

____________________________________

Miguel woke up to sunlight shining on his face ,the bruenette opened his eyes and sat up with a tired yawn.

He glanced around the room and found Hiro's bed was empty,the clock on the nightstand read it was 6:30. What kind of lunatic gets up at this hour?

He noticed a  note that was sticked to the bedlamp.

Morning loser! Went to the nerd lab to get started on my project! Stop by when you finally decide to wake up!

P.S  Just go down to the café for breakfast aunt Cass made pancakes :)

Miguel smiled at the note fondly and quickly got dressed heading downstairs where Cass provided him with a delicious stack of pancakes.

"Thank you mrs. Cass! These are Delicious!" Miguel said gratefully while he basically inhaled the pancakes. Cass only chuckled.

"Thank you Miguel , and call me Aunt Cass, all of Hiro's  friends do" she said smiling at him sweetly.

"Alright,thanks Aunt Cass you're the best!" She chuckled.

Taking his empty plate and waved him off when he tried to tell her there was no need he could do it.

"So what are your plans for today?" She asked absent mindedly as she poured some cofee for a nearby customer.

"Oh,I was just going to visit Hiro at the SFIT" Cass nodded.

"I wasn't even aware other people besides Fred could visit during the school hours" Miguel bit his lip because Hiro had told him the night before that people were infact  not allowed to.

That's why they had made an arrangement with Fred to get him a pass or something.

Cass turned to him smiling .

"More cofee?"

"No thank you,i'm good" he said and got up from his seat.

"Alright,Do you want me to give you a ride? The city is really big and I don't want you to get lost"  Cass said with a slightly worried tone.

"No it's okey. Fred is picking me up but Graciás!" He said with a grateful smile.

"Alright! Goodbye Miguel enjoy your day!" She greeted him as he inched towards the door.

"Graciás! You too aunt Cass! See you later today!" He greeted with a smile and walked out,he spotted Fred standing by a Limo not too far away.The blond noticed him and grinned waving his arms around frantically.

"Yo! Miguel!! Get in loser! We're going shopping!" He yelled making Miguel laugh, The bruenette ran over to him and they fistbumped,a few minutes later they were in the fancy limo and on their way to SFIT.

------------------------------------------------------

(Ok  ya'll! lower your pitchforks and lemme just explain!😂 I wanted to post this chapter earlier but I couldn't because the website I watch the show on has been having some issues and I can't write everything completely accurate to the show and I don't want to write based on memory because some things are gonna be left out! So here's a filler chapter?? If the website isn't fixed by next week then I will continue by using my memory of what happens in each episode 😂😂 i'm really sorry for the long wait guys but i'll be sure to update more frequintly now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Ps. Not beta read WE DIE LIKE MEN!!)