Failure mode (part 1)

It has been 2 entire months since the gang have returned from their short lived vacation,most of the crime they had to stop were small things like stealing and car chases. So it has been relatively easy going....untill one night.

"San fransokyo museum of art" Fred narrarates and pops his head out of a manhole,the young man was currently in his supersuit trying to be stealthy.

"All is quiet....FOR NOW" he says dramatically as his eyes scan his surroundings,watching as a few formally dressed people enter the museum.

"Uh...Fred?" Hiro's voice rang out questioningly,the blond turned looking across the street where the rest of the gang (excluding Gogo and Wasabi) were currently sitting ,ontop of the local noodle burger resturaunt's roof.

"Why are we staking out an art party?" Hiro asked with his head resting in his hands and feet dangling off the roof,he was extremely bored.

"What could happe-"

"EVERYTHING!" the blond shouted cutting off the ravenheaded boy as he turned his sights towards the museum once again.

"Museum galas are in like the top three favourite supervillian things to interupt! right after big perades and experimental weapon demonstrations!" Fred Ranted on as Honey Lemon sat next to a very unimpressed looking Hiro.

She leaned closer almost invading his personal space looking quite exited.

"This is so exiting!" The blonde sat up straight again only to hunch over with her hands pressed together.

"I can't WAIT to see the new shinomoto exhibit!" She exclaimed as Hiro smiled fondly.

Baymax leaned in closer as well.

"Who or what is a..shimomoto?" The robot asks curiously.

"Lenaura Shenomoto, she was an amaizing artist and is ...kind of my Idol" Honey lemon says bashfully.

"Never heard of her!" Fred's voice rang out from his place in the manhole.

She either didn't hear him or just chose to ignore him as she kept on explaining to both Hiro and Baymax .

"She painted "city rising" the famous masterpiece they're unvailing tonight" she said gesturing towards the museum.

"Never heard of it"Fred's voice rang out once again.

"Oh,that's because it was lost for like,a hundred years!"

"Still never heard of it"

Honey lemon looked both annoyed and exausted.

She turned her focus towards Hiro one again,instantly brightening up .

"It captures rebirth after the great catastrophe of 1906. I'm a HUGE fan!"

Hiro flinched leaning away from her with a shocked look.

Her eyes widened and she leaned back waving her hands with a grim look.

"Not of the catastrophe ,that was...that was terrible...of shimomoto!"

Just as she finished her sentence a loud crash came from the museum followed by the screams of people.

Everyone turned their attention towards the museum as the doors burst open,a rather tubby security guard called out in panic.

"The gala is under attack by an inhuman freak! Outta my way!" He screamed running out followed by tons of screaming people.

"Inhuman freak?" Fred asked and yelped as people jumped ontop of the manhole ,pushing him down the metal steps of the ladder in the process as multiple "ow's" and "oof's" rang out.