No, what have you done to yourself, Jules? But it did not came out of her mouth.

Seriously, Jules lost so much weight. Tila nawalan rin ng sigla ang mukha nito. All was left was his intimidating and dangerous aura surrounding him. He looks like someone who lost eveything.

"What did you do for the past few weeks, Jules?" but he didn't answer her instead, he just stared at her like he was so tired if everything. Like staring at her was the only thing that matters.

"Jules Timothy Vijandre!" she cups his face, almost squeezing it on her palms. "Get a hold of yourself, will you?!"

Hindi siya sigurado. She didn't study medicine or anything that involves their family's other business because her passion was on the runway and the things around it but she could see that Jules is not okay not just physically but also emotionally.

"I'm fine." he just said as he gave her a faint smile. Iyong ngiti na hindi naman umabot sa mga mata nito.

"You're not." may diin at inis niyang saad. She sits astride him, facing him as she kissed him hard while grinding on him. "What's wrong with you, Jules? Come on, tell me." then took off her top, leaving her black lacy Victoria Secret bra.

Jules laughed. "You're still as beautiful as fuck. Too bad, I can't have you like before and I don't intend to repeat what we did on the Island." anito at hinalikan siya sa noo bago inabot ang hinubad niyang blouse at ito na mismo ang nagsuot sa kaniya.

"Good night." was his last word on her before he left, leaving her in a daze.

"DON'T YOU REALLY know anything aside from the fact that he was once a drug user?" kanina pa paulit ulit si Bianca sa harap ng kapatid na si Dwight.

She just barged in to Dwight's office without notice, making him cancel one of his meetings just to accomodate her.

Pero sa halos kalahating oras na pag-uusap nila —kung matatawag man iyong pag-uusap dahil halos si Bianca lang ang nagsasalita, ay wala pa rin siyang makuhang matinong sagot mula sa kapatid.

"That was before, Ate." then stood up to face her.

Humalukipkip ito sa harap niya habang nakaupo ng kaunti sa sariling lamesa. Noon lang din niya napansin na naka-polo shirt at short lang ito na parang napadaan lang.

"Mag-go-golf kami but you came." anitong tila nahulaan ang nasa isip niya.

"Wala ka ba talagang alam?"

Dwight shrugged his shoulders. "You should ask Reichelle if it's about Jules. They're sibs, you know? And when Rei went MIA while pregnant, she was with Jules. They only came back here after a few years. That time, Jules was one hell of a businessman while Reichelle have Theon already. We even thought Theon was Jules' kid. It was incest. Good thing we were all wrong."

Bianca sighs deeply. "Well, thanks for that and for talking too long."

Dwight just grinned at her.

"Rei is just around the corner. Pakalat-kalat lang sila nila Faye at Rin kung hindi rito sa building natin ay sa Kho Empire." inakbayan siya ng kapatid palabas.

"I'm going to fetch the kids. You should go and talk to Reichelle."

Kumapit siya sa beywang ng kapatid. "So, you're not against him anymore?"

"I'd still say that Kahel's better." kinurot niya ito. "Aw! That hurts, B."

"Kahel's into someone na. I saw him kissing the girl. Ah! He's a big boy na talaga."

"You call a man a big boy? You're hopeless."

"Because I don't see him as a man. And no, I'm not hopeless because I still have Reichelle. And regardless, I still wanted to gamble."

"Up to you." Dwight said with a shrugged. "But you should talk to our parents first."

"And why is that? You, Clyde and Kuya didn't talked to them. Your engagement just got broken after marrying the person you chose to spent your life with. So, I'll do the same." aniya at nauna ng naglakad sa kapatid.

"Why choose a broken man when you have a better one?" pahabol ni Dwight sa kaniya.

Huminto siya at nilingon ang kapatid. "He's not broken and even if he really is, I'm willing to fix him like nothing happened."

"That's impossible."

"Everything is possible. We just need to be patient." then, she waved goodbye at her brother.

She should start looking for Reichelle because there's really something wrong with Jules that she have to find out... Soon.