Chapter 13

A/N: Yung di na ako nausuhan ng pag proof reading. Haha. Sorry not sorry. Paki-remind nalang ako sa mga errors. Thanks and enjoy reading !

SUMMER FLING 13

JULES SLUMPED on her carpeted floor, hands on his face with his shoulders shaking.

Bianca was stunned at the sight in front of her. Never once in her life that she ever think she'll see something thing like this—a broken man in front of her.

"I fucked up and I'm sorry, alright?!" biglang saad ni Jules sa kaniya.

Medyo nagulat siya roon kaya napaatras siya ng isang hakbang. Pagkatapos ay tumayo si Jules sa harap niya, his eyes were bloody red from crying. Nagpahid pa ito ng ilong gamit ang sariling braso.

How cute and manly at the same time.

Bianca suppressed her smile. Itinago niya iyon sa pamamagitan ng paghalukipkip at pagtataas ng kilay sa lalaki.

"I didn't mean everything that I did on the Island, okay?! I mean, iyong huli lang."

"But you just said 'everything'." umatras pa siya nang humakbang palapit si Jules. "Well, I'm sorry, too for using you to get rid of my thirty plus year old of virginity. You did well." she smiled sarcastically at him.

"Fuck it, Bianca! Don't say it like that!" this time, buong mukha na ni Jules ang namumula.

She wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Ano ba itong nangyayari sa kanila? And why does she feel nothing like hatred towards this man? Ang alam niya lang ay na-miss niya si Jules.

"You don't know how you made me feel that night, Bianca so please..."

"Please what?" konti na lang ay tatanungin na niya si Jules kung lasing ba ito o kung naka-drugs. The latter is not a good idea since she already knew that Jules have history in that aspect. She was still afraid to offend him. Besides, Jules isn't that kind of person.

Sinabunutan nito ang sarili. Tila gulong gulo na rin.

Jules looked at her. His eyes bore into hers and through to her soul. Sa ilang hakbang ay naabot siya nito at naikulong sa mga bisig. Sa gulat ay hindi siya nakagalaw at para lamang siyang tuod na nakatayo sa harap nito.

"Let me hold you, Bianca." sorrow filled Jules' voice at tila siya naman ay tinamaan ng awa.

Inangat niya ang mga braso para gantihan ito ng yakap. Ilang saglit silang nanatili lamang sa ganoong posisyon bago binasag ni Bianca ang namuong katahimikan.

"I'm getting married, Jules."

"Sure. But let us stay this way for now."

Binuhat siya ni Jules at saka nito tinungo ang couch. There he sits with her on his lap.

They stayed like that for she don't know how long. Basta ang alam lang niya, tila may malalim na iniisip si Jules. He did not even bother when she turned on the tv while still on his lap.

When Jules hand slipped on her blouse, tinaasan lamang niya ito ng kilay pero nanatiling nakatitig lamang sa kung saan si Jules. He seems like he is really in a deep thought.

"Jules,"

"Hmmn?" then sniff her neck then his hand went back to her breast. This time, hinayaan na niya ito.

She kinda missed Jules and his way.

"I'm hungry. Do you want anything?"

"You." at tumitig ito sa kaniya. "Can you kiss me, B? I can't touch anyone but you... Can't kiss anyone. What have you done to me, Bianca Telpace, hmm?"