Chapter 1

Terra POV

Of course I was late to my first class of my junior year of college like every year before. This year I wanted to change because I transferred colleges. But I was definitely late. Not to mention the professor was known to be an ass. This was going to be a bad day and I could already feel it. I haven't even moved into my apartment yet. Partially because my brother never came back to help me move my things from home. He really grinds my gears. I rolled my eyes still trying to find this stupid room. I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown and it was only 10:41am. I saw this guy walking at a fast pace and as much as I would have liked to not bother him I was really desperate.

"Um excuse me.." I said in a low tone. Half of me was hoping he didn't hear me and the other half of me was hoping he did. He stopped right before he passed me.

"Me?" he asked pointing at himself.

"Yes I um, I'm kind of lost and was wondering if you knew where it was.." I said still with small high pitched voiced. I hated it but it's how I sounded when I got nervous.

"What class is it?"

"THA 3104.." he gave me a smile.

"I'm in that class. Let's hurry before Rick flips out." he said as he started walking. I nodded and followed him down the hall until we reached a room. The class was huge and I could already feel my anxiety consume me. He walked to some empty seats and waved for me to come sit next to him. I slowly followed and sat next to him.

"Are you a freshman?" he whispered to me. I shook my head no. "Ah.. maybe I should introduce myself. I'm Seungcheol but if that's too hard to p--"

"No it's not too hard to pronounce. Seung-cheol. Do you always say that?"

"Woah that's the most you've talked so far.." He slightly chucked. "And always say what?"

"say 'if that's too hard to pronounce' and then proceed to say call me whatever name you think is more easy to say." he blinked at my response.

"hm I think so."

"You shouldn't. It's your name. You should be called your name even if its hard for someone to pronounce.." I stopped. Maybe I should have kept my mouth closed on that. But he took me by surprise and smiled.

"Okay I won't say it anymore." I smiled back at him and after that Rick started to lecture.

---

After the lecture I didn't have a class till one so I was curious as to what I was going to do till them. Should I try to move into my room or explore campus. I sighed out loud.

"You okay?" Seungcheol asked me as he rose from his seat. I got up too and shook my head.

"I'm fine. It's just I don't have my next class till one so I was trying to figure out what I should do till then."

"Hang out with me.... if you want to I mean" he said scratching his head. I choked on his words.

"Hang out?"

"I mean this is my only class for today and I would love to meet new people."

"hmm you're not a serial killer are you?"

"WOW do you really thing id do such a thing?" He said in shock as if he was hurt. I gave him another smile.

"I guess I'll take my chances." I said before I started walking off. He followed beside me.

"So have you settled into your dorm yet? If you live on campus that is."

"I haven't, everything is in my car right now.. my brother was suppose to come and pick it up but he never did, so I drove here this morning and he can't help me unpack until later." I said frowning a bit.