boyf riends pt. 2: "a present"

Here u go u dirty chirren.

  Jeremy sat there on him and his boyfriends couch, thinking about what he could do to celebrate their one year anniversary of dating.

  "I could cook him a surprise dinner. He does like noodles... Or maybe just donuts." He glanced up at clock on the wall. Michael had been gone for about an hour, when all he had said he was going to do was go run some errands and buy some groceries. Jeremy toyed with the idea of calling him and seeing if he was alright, but thought that it would seem a bit too clingy.
    Just then, his cell phone rang in his pocket. "-uy's like us are cool in college, we ruuule in college..." His boyfriends relaxing voice blasted from the speaker.  He quickly picked it up.

   "Hello?"
"Hey, jer... I uh, got you something..."
Jeremy could tell that he was in the car by the background, but his breathing sounded a little taxed.
  "Hey, that's great but... Are you alright?" Her heard a chuckle from over the line.
"Oh, don't worry. I'll be home any minute. I went half way across the city just to buy your anniversary gift. I only knew one place where they sold it." Jeremy blushed, thinking of how considerate his boyfriend had to be to travel almost an hour to get him a special present. "Oh, and uh. I kinda.. Already opened it and.. Used it a bit in the car.."

  Jeremy cocked an eyebrow. "Used it.. In the car? What is it? Is it a-"
"It's a surpriiiiiseee, remember? I've said too much already. But the second I'm home, im really gonna.." He paused for a second.
"Give it to ya"

"Well, I... can't wait. I'll just be in the living room. Do you want me to go to the doo-"
  "No, just stay there, you're already perfect. Now I'm about a minute away, see you soon." And with that, Michael hung up. Jeremy sat there, hugging the plush couch pillow and wondering what he was going to get. After what seemed like 20 minutes of wondering what it could be, he heard the front door behind him open and close.

"Don't turn around yet babe, I'll come to you." So Jeremy sat still, staring forward excitedly. Suddenly, he heard a light thud as the present plopped onto the couch right next to him. He looked over at it, only to see...

And entire bottle of flavored and scented anal lube.

"...oh" Jeremy said aloud. He felt his cheeks go red and flustered as he realized Michael had made a fucking put when he said he was going to give it to him when he got home.

  "So, you like it babe? I'm sorry I opened it in the car, and I.. Couldn't help myself. I just..."
Jeremy smiled and slowly turned around, only to see a pantsless, sky's out thighs out Michael. He could smell the lube on him from here. Jeremy's heart skipped a beat as he looked at Michael's.. Very prominent feature.

"Buuuut, now that I'm here.." He walked around at sat next to Jeremy and the lube. "I might as well enjoy me some Heere." Without much talking, they immediately leaned in a started kissing, not wanting to break the kiss for anything, but still pulling back to take a quick breath, because, ya know, death happens if you don't breathe.

After a few minutes of face love, Michael slowly slid his hands up the bottom of Jeremy's shirt.
  "Heh, everyday I swear your chest gets more defined." Jeremy blushed, and was surprised that Michael had even notice he started trying to work out. Michael pushed the boy back onto the pillows, sliding his shirt up the his neck and playfully teasing his nipples. Every once in a while, he'd get a small moan from him.

"Hah, don't make it too hard to out do this next year, Mikey..." He joked. Michael laughed.
"With what I have planned? I'm not sure I'm ever gonna out do it," He leaned in close to Jeremy's ear, "but I'm certainly sure you'll never forget today.

Playing with Jeremy's nipples slowly led down to his pants, which Michael unbuttoned and slid off. Upon seeing Jeremy's bulge, Michael grouped it through his pacman boxers. Jeremy really started to moan now, leaning up every time Michael squeezed.

"Heh, I don't think I tell you how much I love when you moan for me, Jer-bear" He cooed seductively. "It's the best moan I've ever heard in my life, and..." Michael suddenly leaned over Jeremy, with their mouthed only inches apart. "I want more of it." He began kissing Jeremy again, and began sliding his underwear off while he was at it.

Michael grabbed Jeremy's bare cock and suddenly glanced down at it. It was slick with pre, and was throbbing already. He chuckled.
"And I love it when you get so exited for me. It just makes me exited too." Jeremy smiled real wide, then threw his head back and moaned extremely loud as Michael suddenly started pumping up and down on his cock.

  "W-wait! You haven't even..." Jeremy stuttered as he grabbed Michael's arm. They looked each other in the eyes for a few second before Michael smiled.

"If you want me too." He said. Jeremy, who was nearly panting by now, nodded his head enthusiastically.
  Michael grabbed the newly acquired bottle of lube, and let out an 'ah' as the gel landed on the head of his cock. He rubbed it all over his boy as his boyfriend watched. He leaned down and rubbed some on Jeremy's hole, running a little hard, and teasing him by slipping his finger in every few seconds. It was met everytime with a "hnnggg-" from his bottom.

Michael wasted no more time. He grabbed Jeremy's legs and put them on his shoulders, readying himself to enter. He slowly slid himself in, causing a sharp inhale and a wince from Jeremy.

"It's ok, you're doing great sweetheart" He assured as Jeremy got situated for him. He shifted, then gave the nod to go deeper.

Michael slid in farther, then slid out again, then in again, then out. He kept it going, hearing Jeremy moan more and more as he sped up his pace. Jeremy's face changed emotions many times, from pure pleasure to pure joy.
Yep, definitely no way of out doing it.

After what felt like an hour (but was like, 25 minutes) Michael started to slow his pace and get ready to pull out, but Jeremy stopped him by sliding his legs down and circling them around Michael's lower back, nudging him farther in. "No, go ahead and come in" He said, his face a mixture of all sorts of emotions.

With that, Michael quickened a bit until he busted, filling Jeremy as much as he wanted. He grabbed the lube bottle again and used a bit of it to jack Jeremy. Surprisingly, it only took a few pumps for him to spill his seed onto his chest.
"Heh, guess I really helped you along to not need that much help getting there."

Jeremy smiled and kissed Michael again. He hugged him, then became aware of how dirty and sweaty they were. He laughed. "Let's both go take a shower... Together."

End.

-I