Rich Jake Smut: "back together"

It was a crisp Saturday morning. Jake awoke to the ringing of his phone. He sat up in the bed and stretched before grabbing his phone and seeing who it was.

Uhg. Damn telemarketers.

Nonetheless, he was up now so he might as well leave the comfort of his bed. He stretched once again and stood up, immediately noticing the smell of... Bacon? Yes, definitely bacon.

Jake walked down the stairs into Rich's kitchen (after rich burnt down his house, Rich's parents only saw it as fair that Jake could stay with them while his mom and dad were... Elsewere) and saw Rich at the stove with some bacon frying in a pan. Jake also noticed a note on the counter. Squinting, Jake could faintly make out "-me and your dad had to work today and tomorrow again, but we left you a 20 and there's food in the fridge. (Make sure Jake eats, don't hog it all for yourself.) -mom"

Rich hadn't noticed him yet, so Jake let out a laid back (yet clichè sentence).

"Hey good looking, what's cooking?"
Rich jumped a bit and looked back at Jake, a small blush forming.

"Oh! Hey dude. You finally woke up, fuckin sleeping beauty." Jake smirked.

"Yep, and I see you made me breakfast."

"Well, I made US breakfast. And in fact, its ready right now." Rich placed some bacon and some already toasted and buttered toast on two plates and handed one to Jake. They both sat down at the table and began to eat.

"Sooo, how'd the sleep over at Michael's go a few days ago?" Jake asked as Rich wasn't really eating his food.

"It was... Awkward." Jake stopped chewing and eyed him.

"Why?"

"Well, while I was eating a salad in their kitchen... Michael and Jeremy kinda..." Jake's jaw dropped.

"THEY FUCKED? RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR SALAD?"

"nO, they just... Cuddled? Kinda like we used to before we broke up." Jake knew exactly what Rich meant. Michael wrapped his arm around Jeremy's chest. Fuck, how Jake missed doing that to him.

"Why did we ever break up..." Jake whispered under his breath. Rich's eyes went alight.

"BECAUSE YOU AND THAT SKANK MADELINE WERE TWO-TIMING ME-"

"WE WEREN'T! IT WAS JUST A LUNCH, NOTHING ROMANTIC, P U R E L Y PLATONIC!" Jake yelled back.

"Pfff," Rich retorted, "like you would know what platonic even means. You're a hound dog! You fuck anything that moves!" Rich screamed back then looked down at the sad bacon he still had on his plate. "Although, the sex was good..."

"Listen, it was platonic. And I know you won't believe me, but I risked my life for you! I wouldn't just cheat on you like that!

The room was silent for a few minutes. Jake reached his hand over and placed it on Rich's hand. "I'm sorry for what you thought happened, but I didn't date her." Jake held Rich's hand and rich silently squeezed his hand back.

"Alright, I believe you. I'm sorry I assumed it. I guess... We can get back together." Rich got up and grabbed his and Jake's plates and went to the sink to wash them.

Jake carefully got up and approached him. "So if were together again... Does that mean we can..."

"We just got back together 30 seconds ago." Rich spat as he scrubbed away.

"Yesss, but..." Jake went right back behind Rich and put his hands on his waist. He felt a shudder rise through him, but hid didn't pull away. Jake laced his hands up through Rich's shirt, rubbing his abs on his trip up to his collar bone.