Chapter 4: The rescue and beat up

Brennens pov

I woke up this morning to go make them breakfast and I do.

But when I go to wake them up I notice two was missing, Mal and my sister Akea.

Maybe early shopping some girls like to do that.

I see a paper on her pillow saying To the boys, I pick it up and read it and open it to read the note,

Dear reader,

We have 2 of your girls your sister and a friend.

This is our revenge on you for what you did,

#BRIKEY is better than #BROLBY always and forever.

If you want your sisters back not dead you have to upload a video saying #BRIKEY is better than #BROLBY AND apologize for what you did to us. If you do not follow you will receive them dead

Sincerely,

#BRIKEY

:THOSE FUCKING TWATS.SAM!!!...COLBY!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW SOMETHING HAPPENED I shout as I hear more than 2 pairs of feet running as they rush over

WHAT IS IT?! Sam asked as I hand him the paper and he glares at it as Colby took it from him and read it and gripped it.

Then little miss Maiya comes over taking it like Jake would do as well and read it and glares harder than we could which is kind of scary as she heads up and goes to her room and comes out in some kind up suit of fighting suit and just ran out and we followed her to a building that just so happens to be the abandoned asylum we were at in one of our videos its dangerous and not that stable on some parts which would break easily.

But in the distance we can hear those fuckers team ten boys talking and laughing as we headed over.

Mals pov:

I was all beat up and bruised with blood as I sat on my knees chained to the wall, they did this earlier to keep me steady I know how this goes.

Id help myself but Im in too much pain to move.

When I thought all could get worse I start to hear shouting.

But a familiar deep voice that gives me shivers since I first met him shouts throughout the asylum but one other voice I have never heard before yelling at someone named Jake and fighting, I have a weak smile on my face of hearing them get closer as my vision goes blurry then black hearing the door open and my name as I pass out.

Logans pov:

After the boys called me to tell me what brikey has done I go to help knowing well they could of not pulled this off without out some certain friends, Team Ten, so in most cases my brother Jake.

I pull up to the meet up at the Asylum that was abandoned saw them outside.

As we head in we can hear the boys and sneak our way up.

They head to them while I head to my brother snapping at him then eventually punching him.

Where are they?! I shout as he shakingly pointed to the door a few doors down.

I let Jake handle him as I went to the door breaking it open looking down to see two curl up beat up bodies.

COLBY IN HERE!!! I shout as he rushed over and looked around and ran to the purple haired girl and kneeled by her crying.

Corey ran in and straight to the black haired girl and hugged her close when brennen runs in to the black haired girl and hugged her close with Corey.

Colbys pov:

When I saw her little beat up body there I couldnt help but hug her and cry, Shes my crush, I know Sam knows I like her because he told me.

I pick her up like a bride and heads out to the car where Elton was with paramedics and cops.

The cops head in for the boys as the paramedics take over and grab the girls into ambulances and driving off as we followed behind in our cars.

I cried the whole way there hoping and knowing theyll be fine.

We ended up at the hospital minutes later but it has been hours and the doctors tell us theyre not badly hurt just minor scratches and bruises.

We get them and head home to let them sleep well and peacefully.