Jungkook placed pecks all over Taehyung's neck, his hands moving down to Taehyung's waist, where he carefully held him in place. "My gorgeous baby."

"Jungkook." Taehyung whined, making the younger chuckle at how cute he sounded.

"What is it?" The boy asked teasingly, placing another kiss on Taehyung's collarbone, making the other gasp.

Taehyung was blushing hard, pressing his lips into a thin line, obviously embarrassed. "Please... touch me."

Now Jungkook was blushing. He was not expecting Taehyung to be this blunt. Not that he didn't like it. "My baby boy wants me to touch him, huh?" Jungkook teased, slowly running his finger over Taehyung's tummy, nearing his crotch. Taehyung sucked in a breath, whether it was due to the nickname or to Jungkook's touch wasn't clear. When he stopped right above the waistband of the other's sweats Taehyung whined in frustration. "Fuck you."

Jungkook chuckled before slowly squatting down so he was now on eyelevel with the obvious dent in his pants. Looking up at Taehyung's face he carefully reached out in order to pull them down, but Taehyung's expression stopped him. He looked uncomfortable. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung looked caught, as if he was not expecting Jungkook to notice anything. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Tae." Jungkook growled and Taehyung pouted at his tone. "I just... I don't like the way that..." He pointed at his crotch. "...looks."

Jungkook frowned, carefully caressing the sides of Taehyung's hips. "What about it bothers you?"

"Don't laugh."

"I won't."

Opening his mouth, a couple of times hesitating, Taehyung groaned. "I want it to be smaller. You're laughing!" Taehyung complained as a smile spread over Jungkook's features, his eyes crinkling up fondly.

"I think you're the first guy ever to say that." Jungkook chuckled, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's tummy. "Why do you want it to be smaller?"

Taehyung wrinkled up his nose, looking a lot cuter than should have been possible. "It looks so... bold. I don't want it to be so out there. I want it to look pretty and cute."

"You're so adorable, I swear." Jungkook muttered, hugging Taehyung's waist.

"I feel like you're not taking me seriously." Taehyung complained, not being able to hide the soft smile curving up the corners of his lips.

"I do. It's just that, honestly, whether your dick is small or big, it doesn't change how much of a babyboy you are. You're beautiful either way."

A soft blush spread all over Taehyung's face as he hid his face in his hands. Jungkook chuckled at how cute he looked like that, placing a peck right under Taehyung's belly button. Slowly, to give Taehyung the time to stop him, he moved his hands to the waistband of Taehyung's boxers. "Can I?"

The boy nodded, cheeks burning. A reassuring smile on his lips Jungkook slowly pulled Taehyung's sweats and boxers down. Taehyung was completely shaved, with soft skin.

Taehyung was pretty big, but he was completely wrong to assume that it looked bold or just out there. As far as those words can be used to describe someone's dick, Taehyung's looked actually pretty... cute? Rather pale and with a pinkish tip. It looked a lot better than the dicks Jungkook had seen so far so there really wasn't any reason for him to feel insecure about it.

"It's pretty." Jungkook stated and Taehyung groaned in embarrassment. "Don't say something like that!"

"But it is. It's big, yeah, you're right about that, but it fits you quite well." Jungkook said, reaching out, carefully running his thumb over Taehyung's tip, making Taehyung shudder.