●♢chapter 4♢●

Here is another update and sorry it came late.
Read on and sorry for any errors.

Chris's pvo

I don't love at least not any more am just not that kind of guy. Ever since what I did to her I have been in a dark place and it always haunts and am scared that one day I might do it to someone else.

I always have hot girls throwing themselves at me and I have never I had to work hard to get a girl into my bed but with her it's different.

Sitting next to her is giving me weird feelings and I  don't like it.

Really you are falling already man my subconscious says and I can't help but roll my eyes.

I can't help but stare at her, she looks cute when she's annoyed.  She has a round face, hazel eyes, pink lips that look so soft, dark chocolate skin which looks smooth and just by the way she looks while seated any normal person can tell that she has amazing curves.

"Why are you sitting here? " she asks and I can't help the smirk that appears cause her voice sounds like music to my ear. "I already told you sweetheart we are partners that's why am here" I say with a smile.

"You know lame cheesy nicknames won't work on me so just save your breath for the assignment presentation which am working on " she says and turns her attention to the lecturer who just walked in.

"You know if you don't like the nickname sweetheart you just have to say so and I can come up with another you know" I say with a smirk and she just rolls her eyes as she flips her note book.

All the memories come rushing back in full force. No I can't go through this path again cause the last time I did things went really wrong and I can't afford to feel that kind of pain and guilt ever again.

But then when I look to my right she is there and something just pulls me to her. With the way she can't sit still i already know i have some kind of effect on her.

I pulled out of my thoughts when she gets up and starts packing her stuff. "Hey sweetheart where are you going? " I ask her. "Away from you besides class is done" she says with annoyance laced in her voice.

I get up and go after her "Hey sweetheart wait up!" And she just keeps on walking.  I reache her with four long strides.

"Hey about the assignment sweetheart " I say as we start walking side by side. "I told not to call me that I have a name" she says coming to a stop.

"You didn't tell me your name besides I think sweetheart suits you" I say and I can't help the smirk that appears on my lips. It's seeing her annoyed makes me sort of happy I guess cause I like how her face looks.

"Okay fine I have no time for this just tell me what you want Chris " she says annoyed.

Wow the way my name rolls of her tongue.

"Look here i want us to work on the assignment with you " I say nonchalantly. She just looks at me as though she trying to figure me out.

"Okay sure I guess we can work on it together " she says and starts walking. "Hey what's with the rush?" I ask her as I start walking after her.

"I have places to be Chris " she says. "Give me your phone " I tell her and she turns to look at me.

Those eyes I feel as if she is looking straight into my soul with just one look.

We just stare at each other for like seconds and feels like a lifetime.
"Sweetheart give me your phone is don't like repeating myself " I tell her as I mask any emotion.

She blinks and looks taken aback but she masks it up quickly. She hands me her phone, I take it and put in my number and leave myself a massage.

"There you go" I give her back her phone and with that our fingers leightly brush against each other and I feel a small tingling sensation and she looks at me immediately and I know she felt it too.

"Uhmmm okay so where should we meet for the assignment? " she asks hesitantly. "Anywhere sweetheart " I tell with a smirk.

"My name is Suwilanji" she says with furrowed eyebrows.
"Oh okay Suwilanji " I test her name my tongue.

"Yes and we can meet at my place for the assignment i will send you the address " and with that she walks away like she can't wait  get away from me.

And I just stand there watching her walk away.

And I can't help it but man likes what he sees.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Let me know what you guys think😊
And I will try to update regularly promise.
And don't forget to hit that ☆