"Yes, Of course," I giggled.

He kissed me with no warning. Not that I'm complaining. We pulled away with big stupid grins on our faces.

"Do you want to go out and celebrate?" He asked.

"I rather just go to my place or yours and order pizza," I chuckled.

"Probably a better idea anyway if we want to keep our relationship a secret from the press," he chuckled.

We agreed on going back to my place for pizza. I couldn't help but think about our relationship being secret. I mean I don't like posting about us because it's our business. But I do want people to know he is taken...

We had arrived at my apartment and ordered pizza. We are just waiting for the pizza to arrive. Jack was in the restroom. I was sitting on the couch looking through Hulu for what to watch.

"Elsa," Jack called when he walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes Jack?"

"Is the pizza here yet?" He asked as he walked to the couch and laid down with his head in my lap.

"No, Frosty. Not yet," I said and played with his hair. He groaned.

"Is someone hungry?" I said in a baby voice and laughed. He whined with a "yeah".

"What do you wanna watch my whiny baby?" I asked. He gave me an unamused look.

"I'm not a whiny baby," he pouted and crossed his arms. I giggled.

"Well, Mr. Not Whiny Baby, what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Um... let's watch Daddy's Home," he said.

"Okay," I said but I decided to say something about us before we start the movie.

"Jack," I said.

He looked at me and said "yes?"

"About our relationship and the press," I said.

He got off my lap and sat up to look me in the eyes.

"What about it?" He asked.

"I know we agreed to not post about us a lot and to keep our business strictly only our business but..." I looked down suddenly feeling nervous to talk about this. I'm not sure why.

"What's wrong Snowflake?" He asked taking my hand.

"I want us to at least post something saying that we are together... I want people to know that we are both taken..." I said and looked down.

Jack placed his fingers under my chin to lift up my face to look at him. "We can do that. I would want people to know we are taken with each other as well. No reason to be nervous about that my love," he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"I love you," I said and he grinned.

"I love you too," then he kissed me.

We kissed until there was a knock on the door. We pulled away.

"That's probably the pizza," I said and was about to get up until Jack got up.

"Sit down, I'll get it," he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"One large pepperoni pizza with cheese and sausage," the delivery guy said.

"That's us," Jack said and got out his wallet.

"That will be $10," the guy said.

Jack gave him twenty dollars then thanked the guy and told him to keep the change. How kind of him.