I Shall Run Away Now

"Would you like, reject me quieter?"

"No. Get out."

So as I walked away, I kept going. All the way to the pack house where I lived. Grabbing all my clothes and some personal stuff, I wrote a quick note to my parents, then to Chase.

'Dear mom and daddy,

I love you both so much, I hope you know that. I can't stand being here and seeing Chase. I'm sorry. I'm tired of being treated like crap and I'm tired of not doing anything about it. Hopefully I'll see you again.

-Jade'

'Dear Chase,

One day, you'll want be back. And when that day comes, you'll hear this from my own mouth. I hate you.

-Jade'

I jumped out my window and ran to the woods, shifting.

Wolves colors are based on their personality. My wolf was all white, showing I was always nice and had completely pure intentions. Trotting over to a puddle, I saw I had changed. My ears were black. As were my paws, and tail. But my chest, legs, and back were still white, still pure.

I shook off the shock and kept running, until I felt my mind link vanish. I was no longer part of the Shadow Sphere Pack.

Chases POV

Someone just left the pack. Yaaaaaay. I got up and left 6th period, ignoring Mr. Whatshisface protests and ran to the pack house, seeing some old lady and her mate crying, I walked up to them.

I was not expecting to get slapped in the face.

"You idiot! How could you do this to her?!"

"You do not disrespect your Alpha."

"You are no Alpha of mine. Get your father."

"Oh, and here." The man said, shoving a piece of paper into my chest with a lot more force than necessary, and letting it fall to the floor. I read it, laughing. Good, that moron was gone. I can't believe the Moon Goddess put me with that ugly piece of crap.

"What's so funny son? How can you be laughing when we just lost a pack member?"

"You'll be laughing to when you see who it is," I said as I showed him the paper. His face did not change.

"This is no laughing matter. This girl is hurt deeply. It'll drive her to All Blackness if we don't find her."

There goes my laughing mood.

"All Blackness?!"

"Yes. Once a female is rejected, there's only so much she can do. She's weak, she doesn't have much time. Maybe a week."

All Blackness is when the wolf turns completely black. The only thing it'll want is to see others in pain. It's awful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even her.

"We'll send a search party out. You'll be going with them, since she's your mate."

"Was my mate."

"Whatever."

Ugg. Now I have to work. Stupid mate.

-

-

I'll probably update again today. 😂😂😂 Ö

-Myhorsechip***