Ouch

I'm back after 20,000 years!! I'm sorry that this isn't a lemon, you see I have my reasons (If you want to know, you may ask) but I am so sorry for disappointing all of you! 

Question: Do any of you's have a Quizilla or Quotev account? (I have both)

~Time skip to the next morning~
I lay in bed, my insides were hurting. Darn you Sebastian. Last night was... magical, it was also the first night we've ever gone... that close to each other. I roll over to see the other side of the bed completely made, unlike my side which is completely messed up. I get up and get dressed, and put my hair into a bun (If you don't have long hair, just leave it how is it). I check myself in the mirror before making my way into the dining area. 

I sit down near Ciel, "Good morning Ciel, how was your sleep?" I ask him. 

"Good morning to you too, well it was all well and good apart from the fact I could hear moaning from your room." He replies raising an eyebrow at me. 

I blush a deep red, "Good morning everyone." Ashlynn greets walking into the room with a plate of food in her hands; she places it down in front of Ciel. 

"I will get your food ready (Y/N)." Ashlynn says smiling at me before walking away. "Oh and by the way, Sebastian is in the kitchen if you want him." Ashlynn says. 

"Well if you'll excuse me/" I say and stand up from my seat. 

"I would be careful Lady (Y/N), he may still be a bit frisky from last night..." Ciel says with a slight blush on his face. 

"Well thank you for the warning, Ciel." I say and smile. I walk into the kitchen to see Ashlynn and Sebastian preparing food. 

"Good morning my kitten, are you still a bit sore?" Sebastian asks giving a smile. 

Ashlynn looks over at me with her eyebrow slightly raised; I blush and wrap my arms around Sebastian. "Well, if you would like I could make the pain go away?" Sebastian says kissing me on the lips. 

"I would very much like that, Sebastian." I reply. 

Ashlynn clears her throat, "Sebastian I need help over here please?" Ashlynn asks. 

Sebastian looks down at me and smiles, "You can go back and join master, I will have your meal ready shortly." Sebastian says.

 I remove my arms around him and start to walk out but before I do Sebastian slaps my butt (Swiggity Swootity, Sebastian's coming for that booty. I'm sorry guys I'm tired). I walk back down to the dining hall and sit back down with Ciel.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

"So you still haven't told her we dated huh?" Ashlynn asks. 

"I will but not now, she has her own problems to deal with now." I say. 

"If she does find out, it will be from me. Is that understood?" I say. 

Ashlynn just sighs and picks up a plate, "Understood."

So guys, I have two ideas for new stories. One of them is TMNT x Reader (Yay~!) and another one is going to be like a Prince!(Naruto character) x Commoner!Reader but I'm not sure which Naruto character... that's why I want you guys to decide! I will now shut up... thank you all for reading!