#24.1. All You Wanna Do

Start from the beginning

Mino shrugged, "Nothing serious. I just want to tell you a few things before you regret it. Well-uhm, I kind of underestimated these things when I was with Hope-,"

You dramatically gasped, "How's Hope? Is she doing well? You remind me how much I was disappointed at you for losing my favorite sister!" you cut him off as he rolled his eyes.

"Let's not talk about her," Mino said in a tone as he looked down at his intertwined hands.

"You still love her don't you?" you asked as he let out a heavy sigh.

"That's why I'm telling you this so you wouldn't end up like me. I didn't understand her and that's what broke us apart. I didn't trust her and became a really possessive boyfriend which I really regret. I was too young, immature and selfish that made her uncomfortable and felt foreign towards me," he said. You had known your brother's breakup but never actually knew why.

You finally understood why your brother was very strict about you with guys. Even stricter than your parents. You now understand the reason why Mino doubted Felix so much.

"So, what I'm trying to say is that Felix's not like me, he's way better than me. He always has a reason for everything he's doing and also a trustworthy person. I can really trust you with him. I believe he will do all his might to protect your heart just like what I did. He's that guy and I can tell that you're meant to be with each other. I've protected you enough, and now let him take my place. You both have waited long enough to fill that empty heart and now you've found each other in that perfect timing," said Mino that made you scoffed and smiled before letting out a chuckle.

"He's my first love. Why should I let him go as long as I can hold him tight?" you answered that made Mino nodded and let out another light sigh.

"That's my girl. She's really growing up," he said as he fake cried. You rolled your eyes and hit him on his shoulder-hard, "Ouch. That's not good y/n! You shouldn't-,"

"I'm going to bed," you cut him off as you finish your hot choco.

"I'm not finished-,"

"Good night, love you," you said as you gave your brother a quick peck on his cheeks that made him showed his grossed look.

"Ew,"

***

00:00

"Y/n," Mino shook your body as you groaned, kicking your feet to shoo your brother away. Mino clicked his tongue as he grabbed an extra pillow on your bed before hitting you with it, "Y/n your phone!" he said as he kept hitting you.

You groaned once again before sitting up straight while rubbing your eyes, "What now? What time is it?" you mumbled as you heard your phone's ringtone.

"It has been on and off for the past few minutes now pick that up! It's disturbing my beauty sleep," said your brother as he walked out of your room.

You tried to gather your conscious before grabbing your phone on your white wooden nightstand, "He-llo? Ah, I'm sorry about that," you said as you picked up the call without looking at the contact's name.

You heard a familiar laugh from the other line which made you shot your eyes open and looked at the contact name, "Sorry for calling you this late y/n. You must be very tired," he said that made you shook your head although he couldn't see it.

"No, no. It's okay," you said as you facepalmed for not checking the contact name first. "Anyway, what's up?" you asked.

Felix hummed, "Well if I remember correctly, you don't go to work tomorrow right?" he asked in which you hummed as a reply. "Well, I was wondering if you want to go out with me on your day off?" he asked that made you formed a wide smile.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" you said that made Felix sighed in relief.

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at nine. You can go back to sleep now, good night," he said that made you giggled.

"Good night," you replied as you hung up.

You put down your phone on your nightstand again before laying back down. That wide smile didn't seem to fade as you close your eyes, full of anticipation of what's going to happen the next day.

***

You walked out of your room after making a last check on your outfit. You were wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket on top and a pair of light blue ripped jeans that reached your ankle. You took your white sling bag with you and also your white Converse.

You moved your feet towards the kitchen as you found Mino already in the dining room, "Good morning," you greeted as you put down your bag on one of the chairs.

"You seem happier than usual, what's the sitch?" he asked.

Your mouth formed a smile, "I'm going out with Felix today," you said.

The doorbell rang and made you moved your feet again towards the door. You checked the clock on your wrist which told you it was already nine in the morning before opening the door. A freckled boy showed up and threw you one of his brightest smiles.

"Good morning y/n," he greeted.

"Good morning Felix. You're right on time I suppose," you said that made him chuckled.

"I made you your favorite macchiato," he said as he hands you a cup of hot macchiato.

You took the cup as you said your thanks, "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" you asked him.

Felix shook his head, "Wanna grab McDonald's for breakfast?" he asked in which you smiled and nodded.

"I'll go get my bag," you said as you went back in with Felix following you from behind.

"Congratulations on your 30 days Felix!" said Mino that made Felix laughed.

"What 30 days?" you asked as you furrowed your eyebrows.

Mino gave you a chuckle as he pointed Felix with his gestures, "He'll tell you, don't worry. Have fun you two!" said Mino before going back in his room.

You looked at Felix with one of your eyebrows raised as Felix looked at you before giving you a grin.

"What was that?" you asked.

"I'll tell you later today I promise," he said before turning your body around and pushed you outside your unit.

<><><>

kiha's :

Longest Honeysuckle chapter I ever made! I'm feeling proud but somehow unsatisfied at the same time :(

kiha
20:22
15/03/2019

edit :
Too long! I decided to divide it into 2 parts :/

Edited
©kiha,2019