Little Weapon - Full Book - Draft Version

Little Weapon- Book 1

By: Michael Wheeler

Key:
Personal Thought: "~Hello.~"
Dream: [Hello.]

Prologue

The world was in chaos. War had erupted, and had been going on for many years. Nations that once stood tall, were nothing but wastelands. Only five cities still thrived, keeping tightly packed with low populations. Each city had dramatically different climates, which made travel between them difficult without proper preparation.

"Once again, the humans threaten our existence." The voice of the Earth echoed.

"They are young, they have no idea what they are doing. We have to give them a chance." The voice of the water responds.

"No matter if they are young, we have to take action. If we wait, they will tear apart the earth, and everything connected to it." The voice of The Sun added.

"... Each of you make a human in your own image. We'll set them on the surface, maybe they can stop the madness of these humans...." The voice of Space and Time said with a distinctly different tone.

The voice of The Moon listened, without saying a word.

Chapter 1

"~I wonder if we'll get homework today~" as a boy thinks staring out of a classroom window, he is interrupted by a loud squawking.

"Yuka!" a teacher yells from the front of the classroom. Yuka slowly turns his head with a blank expression on his face.

"...yes?" he said questioning the woman.

"Since you don't like to pay attention, how would you like to answer question number 5?"

Yuka looks down at a closed book, unaware of what page the rest of the class is on. Everyone is staring at him, he's a slim but built young man. He has long dark hair in a pony tail and light brown skin. His expression always seems to be a bit serious. The class can start to see the frustration building on his face.

"Seven hundred twenty two bro." a voice whispered behind him.

A larger young man behind Yuka leaned in close for a whisper. His skin tone is a bit darker, and he has a mini afro. He seems very friendly, and playful.

"Thanks Primo..." Yuka replied as he flipped pages and caught up with the rest of the class. Yuka's face changes from frustration to confusion as he realizes this is a Spanish book.

"~What the hell is this?~" His thoughts can be read on his face from a mile away.

"Hello, how are you." A voice speaks from the opposite side of the classroom.

"Very good Matsu. You know Yuka, you can learn a thing or two from this one here." The teacher says with a smart tone.

Yuka turns his head towards Matsu. He's a taller boy, his skin is a few shades darker than Primo and Yuka. Looking at his arms and chest, he is very built and clearly athletic. You can't see his hair because he is wearing a cap that reads "Goku." Both of the boys look at each other with the same expression, as if they would rather be in a boiling pot of water than in that classroom. They nod at each other, and slowly return their heads to the book.

"And why exactly couldn't you answer that question?" Matsu turns his body to direct his voice behind him. Another boy is sitting there, taking notes with his face deep into the text book. He has a dark skin tone as well, but his body isn't built. He is of a healthy weight, and the shortest of the boys. His dark hair is in twists, as if preparing to become dreads. The boys head moves up quickly,