Chapter 5- I ain't losing her again

Chris P.O.V

Great not only do I get my sister back. I might lose her again if she uses for orbing power. And I ain't losing her again.

Wyatt: Mel, the only way to keep you safe is if we bind your orbing power.
Me: His right Mel.
Bianca: You can't do that to her. That's who she is. How would you feel if someone did that to you?
Melinda: Just say we did bind my orbing power, they will find another way to track me. Wouldn't you rather it be my orbing powers than my witchy powers?
Me: I just don't want to lose you again. Neither anyone wants to lose you. If we lose you again we will literally go out of our freaking minds again.
Wyatt: Especially me. Since you know.
Melinda: I guess that would be true.

White lights appear
Me: Glamour yourself Mel.

She does exactly that. But she then turns back when she realises who it was.

Tamara: Well, well. If it ain't the dead walking. Wait are you like the walking dead. Oh great does that mean I have to kill you?
Melinda: Well great Tamara is here. And No you don't have to kill me. I'm perfectly normal. Well sort of. If you know what I mean.
Me: What are you doing her Tamara?
Tamara: Well I'm here to tell you guys something that you lot missed at the meeting. They finally revealed you is back. It's Mel. There after you. Hey, don't worry. I'm sure no one from our family would turn you in. Dead or alive.
Me: Hey, you mark my words I'm not letting anything happen to you. Your my baby sister and I'll die before anything happens to you.
Bianca: We all will die before anything happens to you. Can I see you three in the kitchen now.

Bianca, Wyatt, Tamara and I went into the kitchen as Melinda went upstairs to the book to find anything that could help us.

Me: What's up?
Bianca: So we all know that her adopted parents are bounty hunters. What if they brought her back and they want to turn her to their sides.
Me: Not only does she have a bounty on her head for evil. But now she has a bounty for the good side. What the actual.
Wyatt: They'll search here first. We need to get her out of here. One of us will have to go.
Me: She'll go with you. I'm the best at potions and your a better fighter. So you can keep her a bit safer than I can, you got your force field. It's okay go. I'll work with the girls to find something that can help us. Just protect Mel. She'll come around to see, that you never meant for what happened happen.
Tamara: Now go.