"Your family owns a school?" Jisoo asked. Jennie nodded my head.

"Damn. I wonder what more do you own?" Jennie just laughed. Their family owns fairly a lot but she didn't want to brag.

They talked a lot but it was mostly them asking questions about the new girl. After she finished her meal, her eyes wandered around the cafeteria. It was the usual cafeteria, noisy, full of hormonal teenagers, and people divided by whatever club they're in. Just then, her eyes landed on a black-haired beauty with succulent lips that had Jennie craving for a taste. The said girl turned her head and their eyes met, Jennie had never seen such dark and beautiful eyes. They were dead, but Jennie swore she saw a speck of light within the seemingly endless darkness, Jennie wanted to dive in and witness that. They held eye contact for a very long time, studying each other, until the girl smirked and Jennie looked away.

"Who is she?" Jennie asked the couple who were bickering five seconds ago.

"You don't wanna know." Jisoo followed her gaze and told her with a serious look on her face.

"What? Why?" 

"She uses people. Yes, she's friendly and she seems kind but she never reaches out to anyone unless she has ulterior motives. She makes them feel like she treats them as friends but the truth is she just needs them for something. She uses them for her own satisfaction. But you know what? No one knows anything about her, all are rumors and lies." Jisoo explained and this sparked up Jennie's curiousity about the girl. 

"What exactly does she use them for?"

"That's the problem, no one knows. The people she used never talks about it." Jennie was confused, what could she be hiding?

"But hey, you gotta admit, she's hella smart and hot." Lisa piped in and moved her eyebrows up and down.

"That's the only this we agree on because she really is. She could outsmart anyone however she wants." 

"Plus she's tall and gorgeous!" Lisa said with a chuckle.

"Skinny, don't forget skinny." Jisoo replied and the couple laughed.

"What do you mean she could outsmart anyone? What made you say so?" Jennie asked, confused. This girl is gonna be the death of her.

"Oh, honey. There's a lot you have to catch up on." Lisa said and patted my head.

"Wait, wha-" 

"Park Rosé." Jisoo cut her off.

"Excuse me?"

"Park Rosé, that's her name. Though I doubt that'll get you anywhere, almost everything about her are rumors." 

"Now all this is making me so confused. Why does anyone know nothing about her?" 

"That's why it's better if you just keep her off your  mind. You will never get answers to your questions." 

Jennie just sighed and looked at Park Rosé. She didn't seem to enjoy the company around her, she seemed rather lost in her own world. Jennie wondered, what was going through her mind?

"Hey, who are those people at the table with her?" Jennie again asked the couple.

"They're people who go near her for fame. The only thing people here know about Park Rosé is that she's from a high-class and wealthy family. I don't think she treats her as friends though, they just won't leave her." Jisoo told her and the couple both shook their head in disappointment.

Jennie nodded and looked at her direction but she already left. She sighed and excused herself from the couple. She just let her feet take her anywhere while music resonated through her ears with her overpriced airpods.