Chapter 19 : Surprise Surprise

___________________________________________

Emily Skylar

Monday

10.10a.m.

Niall and I were walking down the hallway preparing to meet Eleanor. But she was no where to be found. I soon received a text message.

Eleanor :
Change of plans, I'm at the coffee shop. Meet here?

Me :
Sure thing. We're on our way.

I told Niall where we were going and we left. As we walked into the exact coffee store we were in this morning, I spotted Eleanor straight away. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she was facing away from us. I turned to Niall and took off his glasses. We started to approach her table.

At first she didn't notice us. Then she looked up and smiled at me then her face turned into shock.

" NIALL?! " she screamed causing people to stare. I quickly covered her mouth.

" Fandom, birdbrain. " I warned whisper-shouting.
Niall and I quickly sat down.
Her eyes still wide, " What are you doing here?! " she said still starring at him. I chuckled.

" Well, ya know Olivia? She got into a accident. " she gasped, probably knowing Olivia. " Management is having trouble finding someone to replace her, I thought Emily would be perfect. " he looked at me and smiled, I blushed and looked away.

" You should totally go before their tour starts! Wait...hasn't it already? Niall why are you still here! " she said. Eleanor sounded like a maniac. But I just laughed.

" The tour is postponed until further notice. " Niall said. Eleanor nodded slightly blur.

Ding!

I took out my phone and checked.

Ethan :
Sorry, I was meeting a friend. I'm living in London. I told you I always wanted to live here (:

I smiled.

Me :
Oh i'm so happy for you! I'm going to university there as well.

Ethan :
Oh wow. We should totally meet up.

Me :
Yeah. I'll text you my address later?

Ethan :
Sure. See ya later xx

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket and just kept thinking about what Ethan would look like now.

Flashback

I skated fast trying to get the thought of Jake out of my mind. He was so sweet and kind. It was all my fault wasn't it? We used to come to the rink every week to skate together. Even though he was younger than me, he still skated much better. I'd always hold on to him and he'd practically drag me across the ice. But I eventually learned how to skate on my own and we'd race to the other side of the rink.

I tried my best to not cry but I failed as one tear ran down my face. My vision started getting blurry and I bumped into something, or should I say someone. Somehow we didn't stop. Everything was going so fast I couldn't catch up. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the ice and a tall guy all in black was glaring at me, he had a badge on his shirt that read " Manager ". The whole rink was quiet and the music stopped.