Chapter 13 : A New Student...

Niall let go of Katie's fist and quickly pulled me away from the crowd. When we were at the school gate, we stop and panted.

" Niall, why are you here?! " I yelled.

" Olivia, one of our dancers, got in an accident. A car accident " he said. My eyes widened.

" Is she okay? " even though I didn't know her, I was still worried it might effect their tour.

" That's the thing! The doctor said her leg is very badly injured, we don't know if her leg will heal before the tour starts. Plus she was a very good dancer, the best in fact " he said sadly.

" And...? " I asked him to continue.

" We need someone good to replace her " he said. My eyes widened. I knew what he had in mind. I didn't want to have so much pressure on my shoulders, making a mistake on stage can go a long way. Plus i'm not even a real dancer. I rolled my eyes and turned around walking back into the hall.

I heard footsteps chasing after me. I started running, the next thing I knew, I was inside the cafeteria. It was dark and quiet. No one was inside there at this time.

I looked around, no Niall. So I exited and quickly headed to my locker. I checked my class schedule. My first class was Algebra. One of my favorites. I took out my bag and put in my books and stuff.

When I closed my locker, Niall was standing there leaning on the locker next to mine. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I told him I didn't want to dance ever in my life, but he is trying to make that impossible.

I walked to my math class, thought by Professor Clayton. But as I expected, he wasn't there. He was reporting my behavior at the principles office. :(

Just as a was going to sit down , " Mrs Skylar, Mrs Thorns, Mrs Luckwood and Mrs Annabelle please report to the principles office " said the speaker.

I sighed, got up, and went to the office. The girls were already there. I took a seat on the opposite chair the glared at me for quite a long time until the principle came in with Professor Clayton. I gulped.

" Hello ladies " the principle greeted. But no reply.

" Professor Clayton here has told me there was an EGG incident this morning " I nodded sadly.

" If you threw eggs at Professor Clayton, please stand up " I stood up. The girls smirked at me. Professor Clayton raised his eyebrows at me.

" Was it her? " the principle asked Professor Clayton.

He shook his head. " I distinctly remembered, it was these three girls " He pointed at Katie, Amanda and Lisa.

" We didn't mean to throw them at him, we meant to throw them at Emily! " she blurted out. I glared at them.

" Mrs Thorns. How many times have I told you, we do not encourage bullying in our school! " he scolded.

She rolled her eyes. " Whatever "

The principle picked up the phone and dialed in a couple of numbers she read from a piece of paper.

" Who are you calling? " asked Katie with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

" Your parents " he said. Katie's mouth fromed an ' O ' shape. I tried not to laugh.

" Mrs Skylar, you are excused " she said. I nodded before standing up. Amanda and Lisa snickered while getting up. " Mrs Luckwood and Mrs Annabelle, please remain seated " said the principle firmly.

Just as I placed my hand on the door knob, " Oh and Mrs Skylar? " I whipped my head around.

" Yes, Mrs Hamington? " I answered.

" Please report to Professor Yvaine's office. She has a favor for you to do " she smiled. I nodded and exited the office.

Professor Yvaine takes care of all the new students and punishments. She's also in charge of detention. Uh-oh. I place my hand on the door knob that leads to her office full of fear and curiosity.

I use my other hand to knock, I almost forgot my manners.

" Come in! " I hear her shout.

I twist the door knob and push the door open and there stood Professor Yvaine giving the very Niall Horan his locker key. At first, I was confused. But then it hit me, Niall is going to be studying with me.