Chapter 7 : Clubbing

P15

We stepped out of the van and saw a neon coloured building. Niall and I held hands and walked but soon heard a gasp behind us. We turned around to see the shocked face of Liam Payne " Are ou two dating? " he asked. Niall and I looked at each other and laughed " It's just a one night date " I laughed " That's too bad " Liam sighed " What does that mean? " Niall asked confused " You two would make a nice couple!! " he laughed before running into the club. Niall and I chuckled.

Silence surrounded us as we walked, I could hear music coming from inside the club and the sound of my heels clicking. " Do you think we'd make a cute couple? " Niall broke the silence. My heart stopped for a moment. Did he want us to be a couple? " I-I don't know " I replied awkwardly " We're not dating, I wouldn't know " I said " But what if? " he said " If we were dating we'd find out, but we're not. And it's impossible for me to have feelings for you, and you don't have any for me either. We only met few days ago " I said, and I could tell it broke Niall. I really wished I hadn't said that. " Oh yeah... I forgot " he said sadly.

We got to the entrance of the club " Sorry " I said " It's okay " he said, but was obviously lying " You don't have to lie " I whispered to him before walking into the club together. " You still on for the one night date? " he shouted loud enough for me to hear over the music " Definitely " I smiled, he grinned happily. We found the others at the private booth and they saw Niall and I holding hands " Are you two da- " Dani got cut off " PINTS!! " he shouted holding a tray of pints in his hands. Thank god he changed the subject. Everyone laughed at him.

" Let's drink " he said. Everyone got their pint and drank it down, except for me. When they were done they stared at me " Aren't you drinking? " Niall asked " I don't drink " I said " Well, suit yourself " Liam shrugged. The guys continued to drink but the girls and I decided to head over to the dance floor.

" Hey Em " Dani said " Yup? " I asked as we started to dance " What's up with you and Niall? " El asked " Oh nothing. Just one night, because you girls decided to leave me standing like an idiot " I said, they chuckled. We continued dancing until I felt a pair of arms go around my waist, I was thinking drunk Niall. But when I turned around, he was a total creep and I had no idea who it was. " Please let go of me " I said trying to push him off. Dani, Perrie and Eleanor gasped. " What does it take for a hot girl like you to go out with a guy like me? " he asked, I could smell alcohol in his breath.

He started grinding on me and Perrie and Dani helped me push him off. I didn't like this one bit. I kept struggling and pushing but his grip was too tight. I realised Eleanor was gone, probably dancing somewhere else. The guy held me still and started to lean in, I realised what was going on and kept trying to push him away. Our faces were inches away and I kept my mouth and eyes shut. But suddenly, I felt weight lifting off me. I almost fell onto the floor but Dani and Perrie caught me and sat me down on the floor.

" What the heck dude! Get the f*** of my girlfriend!! " Niall screamed before pushing him onto the floor. Wait, did he just say... girlfriend?? " Chill dude " the creep said " You're asking me to chill when you almost kiss my girlfriend!? " Niall yelled, you could literally see steam coming out of his ears. Niall wrapped his hands around his shirt collar and was up in his face.

After awhile, we got Niall to calm down. He let the guy go and he ran away. Niall looked at me, and I was actually nervous. But he did something I didn't expect him to do. He ran to me and hugged me " Emily! " he said happily. We hugged for a long time, well at least Niall did. " Niall, you can let go of me now " I said " Aren't you supposed to call me babe? " he asked. Okay... he was drunk. I gave Liam a look and he mouthed " He drank too much " Liam said. I nodded " Ohh " I sighed. They started to walk away " Babe, you can stop hugging me " I said " But I don't want to " Niall whined like a cute little boy. " Why not? " I asked " Because your hot, sexy, funny, cute, ador- " he said " Niall! " I yelled laughing before I peeled him off me.