Starting of the RPG Disaster

The Hall Way

Birds are singing
Flowers are blooming
On days like this, kids like you

S H O U L D  
B E   
B U R N I N G  
I N 
H E L L

The hall filled with darkness and turned in to battle area. 'There we go again.' Sans thought...
Will there be an end? Welp... he was done with questioning. He was done with everything but still he stod there as the last hope... 1 HP. He blinked and-

Huh?

"EECK!!" little girl screamed with suprise. It didn't took long for the young male to came in.

"Are you okey!?" He stopped when he saw a— skeleton?

(Silence)

"What the fuck are you!! How did you get in!? Who send you!? " young boy screamed with cracked voice.

"Hehehe~ Papa said the words shoudn't be said."

•46 minutes and 27 seconds ago•

Efina went to the bar to meet with Luc. He worked as a barman at the hotel's bar, making tricks to entertain the clients and his youngest fan was the cute little dragon cub Efina.

She hid her wings and horns but the tail was the hardest for her so she needed to careful not to break anything or trip up somebody. She saw her papa on her way so with excitement she shouted before she looked more detailed at the situation he was in.

"Papa!"

The maid jumped with a sudden child noise. Hal took a deep breath and covered his face with one hand.

"Here she comes..." he wishpered.

"W-wasn't that l-little g-girl your sister?"

Hal slide his hand down, he was getting angry with each small step Efina took towards them meanwhile the maid couldn't help the way how seductive Hal looked.

"... We grow up away from our parents so I took care of her, she calls me father times times." he spoke slowly, lies were dripping from his mouth again yet nobody knew as long as nobody could prove the opposite. He grabbed the lady's chin before she could even think her next sentence.

"Do you want me to take care of you to?"

The maid was melting with feeling of guilt because of the images she created in her mind also there was Lucas! How could she do that to the both guys?

"Hey whatcha playin' ?"

"I'm helping this gorgeous lady out." the maid was too distracted by him and the thoughts of Lucas to notice what he was saying. So called Hal looked at Efi with annoyed look in his eyes.

"Busy, go find Lucas." yep, that was the papa she knew-Luc! How did she forget, she was on her way to go him!

"Bye papa love you!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT-"

She was already disappeared behind the halls. She took the stares down, carefully like a proper lady the way both lucas and Teo thought her, till somebody stepped on her tail. She fall all the way down the stares. She heard a cruel laugh coming from the new customer's son. His skinny wings pointy ear and dull coloured eyes were hard to miss. He wasn't looking disappointed by not hearing her screams in pain. Than why would you push someone down the stairs. She thought, maybe he was playing a game!