234b.) Killing Sojiro

Genera: Angst, Tragedy

Main Characters: Sojiro, Muramasa

Rating: T

Kusaka Sojiro lay on his bunk at the Shingami academy, staring at the ceiling, when a familiar voice came to his head. "Why do you not hear my name? Why do you ignore me and spend more time playing with that child?"

"This again…" Sojiro became a bit annoyed. "I don't hear you, because you don't hear me."

"No… you don't hear because you spend too much time with that child,"

"I feel that he needs me…"

"I need you, yet you trifle with my feelings,"

"We're together, twenty-four seven. Stop being jealous,"

"I am not jealous. I hate him. There is something wrong with him."

"Only because people make it that way," Sojiro was frustrated as he was really tired, so he went to sleep for the night. However, a certain, unnamed zanpaktou was not at all pleased.

M

"If you respect me and learn to listen," the nameless zanpaktou was not pleased as he could tell, that the small boy that Sojiro played with, was suddenly opening up to him, and that for some reason, Sojiro was suddenly concerned about his well being.

He also felt an iciness beating down suddenly on all sides, and to make his person, his shingami pay, he let down the natural shields that kept this feeling at bay. He then felt the madness coming in, seeping into his very being. The next thing he knew, Sojiro was dead, but for some odd reason, he was still alive.

"I killed my master…" he said, not fully having a grasp on reality.