the darkness

When the train stop at the destination. Lis pull lucy off the train. lucy whines as she asked what the mission was.

Let's see we need take down a dark mage that taking young girls in this town.
Good let's go lis. Lucy pulls lis to the mayor house and knocks. Were here for the mission sir lis said as the door opens.
Come in come in young lady's the old man smiles kindly.
Sir what information do you have on dark mage lis ask as she sits down. Ya so I pound him to dust lucy punches  her fist into her palm of her hand.

His name is kiri Hawk as you know he been taking young woman but they come back  unharmed but they're never are the same. The woman that are  kind become down right malicious for example.
Thank you sir we fairytail will take him down lis says proudly.

As the girls leaves the mayor's house.
Lucy told lis to check down town as she will look into the forest.
Lis nodded ok we meet up at the cafe in a hour.
Ace stay by lis I have bad feeling about this man were going fight. Lucy runs to the forest as ace follows lisanna.

Lis looking around town square not seeing nothing out the  ordinary. As time pass she walking  to the cafe, lis and ace hear explosion. They nodded to each other, lis jumps on ace back. she takes off toward the noise.

Celestial  Dragon roar  lucy pants in exhaustion as they been battling for a while now. I can't keep this up for much more my magic is draining fast lucy thinks to herself.

Your good girly but not good enough kiri walks out the smoke. he grins Evily you be a fine girl once i change you. Lis jumps off ace back slashes  him with her claws lucy you ok.
Kiri steps back wipes the blood off the cut on his cheek.

She Smiles at lis thanks you, you save my ass there. Lucy see black mist from the corner of her eye thinking fast she pushes lis out the way. Black orb of magic smacks lucy into tree. Lucy gets smack back from the attack into bark of the tree. When her body collides, she coughs out blood on  impact. The tree cracks and brakes in half.
Lucy! Lis growls you pay for that kiri lis screamed.
He Laughs, no you will pay young lady for interfering. Kiri start to chant a spell. Once a golden soul will turn black the darkness in your heart will release.

Lucy Runs stands in front lisanna taking the spell head on. She screams in pain as she glows red and drops.
Lucy Noo, lis shakes her lucy be ok lis panic. What you do to her kiri. He smirks I change her only pure heart that keep her at bay.
Lucy slowly stands up your so dead kiri.
Golden scales crawls up her body. With day light in my right hand and night light in my left put it together
Celestial Dragon Galaxy Explosion
The attack hits kiri straight on.

Lucy falls back pants as that attack take a lot magic.
Lis tie up the knock out wizard. Well the job is done let's go home. Lis wonder what the man said only pure heart hmm she mumbles to herself.
Lucy nods get up takes the wizard to jail lisanna not noticing lucy eyes flash purple for a minute.

At the guild

The door slam open lis and lucy plus ace walk in together grinning we back .
Lis sits down smiles how was your job guys mira asks smiling at the two of them. It was hard lucy knock him out though.

Hey flashlight come here natsu yells.
Lucy walks over what you want volcano mouth. Natsu light his fist on fire punches lucy, that for leaving me glow stick. Natsu laughs.
Lucy flys on the table breaking it to pieces from the punch. She slowly get up, her fist lighting up golden light but there black swirls in them that wasnt there before. She glares at natsu with so much hate it scare him. Lucy jumps up punches him through a wall. She snarls dont mess with me fire ass.
Lis walks up to lucy touches her shoulder. Lucy are you ok you never hit natsu that hard before.
Looks at lis I'm fine I'm going for a walk her hand dim to nothing. Lucy leaves shoving her hands in her pockets.

Wendy watching the whole thing. Never in her life that she has known lucy, that her magic have black in it. when lisanna touch her the blackness in her magic disappear like it was never there in the first place.
What you thinking about wendy lis asked as she sits down.
Wendy shakes her head just thinking lisanna-san. Has lucy-nee been acting different lately.

Well no wendy that the first time I see her do that. usually natsu and lucy more friendly like brother or sister realatship. Friendly fighting but that was wrong. looks over to natsu as he climbs out the wall, lis look back at wendy. She look like wanted to hurt natsu with that punch.
Pure heart that keep her at bay lis thinks of the words kiri said. I wonder  what he ment about that.
What you wonder about lisanna wendy question her.
Nothing wendy, nothing to worry about lis says with a shake of her head.

Oh lucy was hit any a spell.
What will the team do to save her.
What darkness does Lucy have in her heart.
Thank you all for reading my story 😊 and the votes see you guys in the next one