shocked

The next morning Lucy jumps out bed running down the stairs yelling to layla and Jude about training. As she runs pass them slams the door .

"Sighs layla honey a lady should not be training " jude says as they both eating breakfast. Layla lightly laughs "hun let her have fun what harm can she do". She only a little girl layla smiles at her husband.

Just as she says that the mansion shakes and the wall grumbles and falls apart as they see Lucy. Lucy rubs her head "oops sorry auntie and uncle". Jude and layla sweat drop, Jude falls over. "Honey you were saying". Layla nervously laughs.

Minutes before the incident

As Lucy slams the door she runs outside to the  Garden. Lucy says "okay let's try what's Celestia was showing me". Lucy's hands light up. Golden magic. "okay I can do this" Lucy says "Celestial Dragon Stellar fist. Her fist smashes though the rock into the building making cracks in the wall as it brakes apart. She mumbles to herself I'm so dead.

Back to the present time

Layla pulls Lucy out to the garden as Jude calls to get the wall repair.  sits down in the garden. "Lucy sweetie I'm going to show you some of my magic Celestial magic". "But auntie I know celestial magic" Lucy's said. Layla pulls out her keys "no sweetie celestial spirit it's a little less destructive than your Magic" Layla smiles as he summons Capricorn. Capricorn appears Lucy see Goat slash  human hybid kneels down what can I do for you my lady and why this child nibble on me. Lucy's starts to get hungry as she can feel the celestial magic around her.

Layla looks over shocked "Lucy!! You don't bite your friends". She's pulls Lucy's off Capricorn. "But auntie I'm hungry"sits and pouts cutely as her stomach growls loudly . Oh I see my lady he bends down let's the celestial magic form in his hand. Lucy jumps up and start munching down on the magic as she hail in it  mmmm tasty thanks you mister Lucy said.

Layla sit the shocked "she eats magic" sweat drops. "Ya auntie I'm celestial dragon slayer" lucy gives fang smile to layla. Thoughout the day layla shows Lucy how the keys work. Time goes by Layla picks up the exhausted girl up brings her to bed and tucks her into bed. Kisses Lucy forehead walks out the room.

There chapter 3 I hope u like guys