•20•

Today was the day that me and Brad were going to Manchester for The 1975. We'd both spent yesterday with our families.

He picked me up at 10:30AM, it was now 12:15PM and we were sat in a service station we found on route to Manchester.

Brad had went up to order us a Buger King as I went to the toilet before getting a table.

After I sat at the table, 5 minutes later Brad had came over with our food.

'Here you go.' He said handing me my meal and drink. 'I'm taking you out to dinner tonight.' I told him.

He shook his head whilst taking a sip of his coke. 'Nope, I'm treating you this weekend.' I groaned knowing how stubborn he can be.

'Brad we're treating this as your birthday weekend and I'm going to treat you.' I warned him. 'And no arguing about it.' I said as I saw him about to argue.

He sighs knowing he won't win this argument.

-

I run into the hotel and flop on the bed. 'Oh. My. God. It's so comfy!' I said muffled into the bedding.

Once I rolled around I saw Brad standing there with his arms folded and a grin on his face.

'What are you staring at wank face?' I asked as he stood there, his expression not changing.

'Nothing.' He shook his head still grinning. 'Tell me.' I said as I got up and leaped onto him.

He ran around the room with me clinging onto him. He then threw me onto the bed before towering over me.

He lent down, coming closer to my face. I felt his breath fanning on my face. My hands went around his neck before pulling him closer to connect our lips.

After a few minutes we pulled away. His lips were swollen but had a smile playing on them.

-

'And I'm not trying to stop you love
But if we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck.' Both Brad and I shouted as we looked at each other.

He winked and leaned in to steal a kiss like he'd been doing all night.

As the song ended Brad lifted me onto his shoulders for the last song.

'One two one two fucking jump.' Marry shouted through the mic as everyone went crazy and jumped.

As they played the last song, 'The Sound', Brad had his hands resting on my knees to keep me secure on his shoulders.

Throughout the concert we had made friends with two couples beside us, Marcus and Liam and Lela and Martin.

Lela was also up on Martins shoulders as Marcus and Liam stood on the floor videoing us and jumping.

'Brad! Eloise!' Marcus shouted. 'Smile!' He took a photo of us with the set in the background.

'Kiss!' Liam chanted as we chuckled. Brad tilted his head up, my hands on his cheeks as I leaned down and kissed him.

Once we pulled away he had the biggest grin on his face and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I had that effect on him.

-

The six of us were currently sat in a pub near our hotel.

Brad's hand was resting on my thigh, drawing circles on my skin as he took a gulp of his drink with his other hand.

He looked really nice tonight, he usually does but tonight there's something different.

He had black ripped jeans on, a white Stussy top and his black old skool Vans. He'd Ray-Bans hanging from the chain of his necklace.

I watched as he made conversation with the rest of the group. Without turning his head he leaned over and whispered to me. 'I feel you staring babe.'

I rolled my eyes and removed his hand from my thigh and made my way to the bathroom.

Once I finished up in the toilet I stepped out of the cubical. I looked in the mirror to check my outfit.

I was wearing denim deans with massive rips on the legs showing off my tanned legs along with a black Bardot top and white converse.

When I went back out I saw only Brad and Martin sat at the table. As I made my way over they stopped their conversation.

'Hey, where's the others gone?' I asked as I sat down beside Brad again. 'They've went to try and call taxi's.' He told me as I nodded.

We finished off our drinks before making our way outside to find Lela, Marcus and Liam.

'There's 2 taxi's on their way.' They told us. Marcus and Liam weren't from Manchester in fact they lived in London. Whilst Lela and Martin lived just outside of Manchester.

Me and Brad's hotel was a 5 minute walk from where we were. We waited until both couples were inside their taxi's and waved goodbye before going back to our hotel.

When we got into the room Brad's lips attack mine. He lifts me up and carries me over to the bed.

He climbs on top of me and continues kissing me. He pulls away and takes his shirt off followed by mine.

Within no time we were both in our underwear. 'Are you sure?' He asked knowing where this was going.

I nodded in reply. His hands then went to my back, reaching up to my bra and unbuckling it before discarding it on the floor along with our clothes.

'You're amazing.' He mumbled as he kissed all over my body.