•24•

Yet again, he wasn't answering his phone. It was almost as though I was having deja vu.

Laura and Derek had gone out to look for him whilst me and Anne Marie waited at home to see if he would appear.

It had been 4 hours and there was still no sign of him coming back.

Suddenly there was a bang at the door. Anne Marie rushed from her seat over to the door. She opened it to reveal Brad and a small blonde woman attached to his hip, her hands all over his torso.

'Bradley get the fuck inside!' She exclaimed. They both tried to step inside. 'I said Bradley!' She shouted louder this time.

'It's alright Anne, the way he's going I think we're over.' I said quietly from behind her.

'Brad get rid of her!' She said through gritted teeth to him.

'Fine, fine.' He slurred. 'Bye.' He turned to her and walked through the door.

'Go to your room! I'll be in to talk to you in a minute.' She sighed.

'Oh Eloise, I'm so sorry.' She turned to me.

'Anne Marie it isn't your fault, honestly.' I told her whilst she hugged me.

'Let Laura and Derek know he's back, I'm going to go talk to him now.' She said before going to his room.

Brad's POV

'Bradley, what do you think you're doing?' My mum exclaimed as she entered my room.

'Jeez woman keep it down.' I told her.

'No I won't keep it down, not when you're breaking a girls heart who doesn't deserve to go through with your shit!' She exclaimed.

'Do you know how much she cares for you? She cares for you a whole lot Brad! You think it's alright to storm out and to get drunk and to bring some other girl back to the apartment that you share with her?' She shouted.

I'd never seen my mum this angry before.

That's when I realised I'd hurt Eloise. 'Mum.' I cried.

'What Bradley?' She shouted obviously fed up.

'I-I hurt her.' I shook my head. 'I hurt the girl I love.' Tears began to fall down my cheeks. 'No mum this can't be happening please!' I sobbed.

She sighed and sat down beside me. 'Mum, I can't think straight, ever since that night I can't.' I told her.

'I- when I was in the hospital I thought I'd lost Eloise. I didn't want to be here anymore. The medication is doing stuff to my head mum. I can't control my emotions. I can't control my actions.'

My mum pulled me close and tried to comfort me.

Usually, she'd be able to comfort me but now it only seems to be Eloise who can comfort and calm me.

'Brad you've really hurt her.' She said, hurting my heart even more. 'Mum I know, I need to make things okay with her.'

After a while we got up and went to the living room, hoping to see Eloise. But my dad was sat, no Eloise, no Laura.

'They went back to Birmingham.' He told us.

No. No she can't have. I need to go to Birmingham to see her.

'I need to go.' I told them. 'Brad maybe you should give her space.' My dad advised me.

'But what if space is enough for her to never love me again and that she doesn't need me and that I'm a waste of space?'