Chapter Four: Dying sucks (literally)

If you want to make a banner and send it to me, I would truly appreciate it! I want to dedicate this chapter to both NonnieBonnie97 and Azhur0. Thank you so much for voting and commenting!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Days roll by and each day it is getting harder and harder to breathe or even move. I know the end of the road for me is near. Jake and the others constantly check up on me even though I’d rather be alone.

Someone knocks on my door; bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Come in.” I say and watch as Brandon and Max step inside.

“We found someone that you might want to meet.” Brandon says and clenches his jaw. Who do they want me to meet?

“Bring them in.” I say and instantly Brandon shakes his head and takes a step into the room.

“W-We can’t bring that monster up here.” He says “monster” as if it is a curse word. They caught a vampire and showed it our hiding place? I stand up fast, furious, causing pain to shoot up my body.

“You brought a vampire our in our hide out? Why?” I try to yell but it only comes out weak and makes my head start to spin. A gasp escapes my lips before my knees buckle underneath me. Brandon and Max move forward and catch me right before I hit the ground. Being weak is such a pain in the ass.

“Get away from me.” I hiss through my teeth and try to push them away, but it only causes me to get even dizzier. My eyes blink rapidly as I try to stop the pounding in my head. Brandon grunts and picks my weak body up, bridal style.

“Trust me Camilla; this is someone you have to meet.” He says and starts carrying me down to the cellular room. Why are we going there? I look around me as soon as Brandon steps into the room. There were a few standing around with serious or pity looks on their faces. Wait…pity? A few people look at us as we pass but look away instantly. Brandon steps up to one of the cells and walks inside. I look around the cell and spot no one.

“What is going on?” I whisper out. Brandon sighs before placing me down on the cold concrete floor. I stare up at him with a blank and confused face.

“I’m sorry Camilla, but we can’t risk you turning into one of them and you hurting the group. This is the best for all of us. Please forgive us.” He says and walks out the cell, locking the door behind him. I was speechless. They are trapping me in a cell and leaving me here to rot away! I want to jump up and bang on the bars but all the energy in me was completely drained out. Silent tears roll down my cheeks and I cry to myself. The sobs echo through the empty room.

“What are you going to do? Just lay here and rot away like a disgusting human?” a familiar deep voice echoes through the room. My eyes jerk open and I try to turn my head to look up. Two spotless black boots appear beside my head. I turn my head a little and see his glowing icy blue eyes through the darkness. A scrowl appears on his face and he leans closer so that his face is a few inches away from mine.

“You are pathetic, sister. The Camilla I know wouldn’t let this kill her. You are only the new and weak Camilla. Where is the Camilla that is my sister?” he says.

“Go to hell…” I choke out. How did Tyler get in here when they have guards everywhere? A deep chuckle sounds from him causing me to shiver in fear.

“Trust me little one, I’ve already been there and back. It isn’t as bad as mom and dad said it was. There is immortality and power on the other side. And by the looks of you, you could real use some power right now. What do you say, little one? Do you want to run free with me for eternity?” Me become a vampire? A creature that killed my parents and turned my brother into the monster he is today? NEVER.