I am in love with Achanna

" Brother, I am done with my classes so come pick me up""
On the other side of the phone Daljeet replied" am on my way"
"He said he is on his way, I am feeling tired." Savita said to her friends
"You know we are bound to get tired after all the classes we attended today." Mandira said
"Am so hungry and my brother is not yet here" Savita said frowning her face.
"You don't have to worry anymore, because he is already coming" Achanna said.
Both Mandira and Savita looked at road to confirm, just then Daljeet park his car right in front of them.
"Hi, girls" Sahil greets and the girls responded to him.
"Sorry I am late. You girls should come in.
The girls entered with Mandira and Achanna sitting in the back with Sahil and Savita sitting in the front with her brother as the girls chat except for Achanna who was trying to be quiet.
"The assignments Mr Rajesh gave us was too much and we have to do everything unless we want to get punished by our marks been deducted and we won't want that" Savita said.
"Yes you are right, because we don't know what we will get in our exams."
"Achanna, is there a problem?" Daljeet asked.
"No, why?" Achanna asked.
"Because you are quiet that is why I asked."
"Oh I see"Achanna said.
"That man is a womanizer" Mandira said.
"What are you saying now Mandy? He is not a womanizer, he just like talking to female student alot that is all."
"Actually he doesn't like deducting marks from female students he likes........" Savita takes a look at her brother and then at Achanna before she continues ".......like Achanna".
Achanna got angry and stood up and started hitting her playfully as Mandira laughs at them, suddenly Achanna shouts "stop the car Daljeet"
Surprised because he believed she has not gotten to her house yet he parked and asked"why?"
"Mandy is supposed to get off here, that is why"
"Oh, I forgot sorry. I will drop off here" Mandira got down from the car and wave to them as Daljeet zoomed off. Everyone was quiet except for Savita as she keeps saying unreasonable things and asking foolish questions. On getting to Achanna's house everyone in the car got down to greet Achanna's parents.
"Namastay Aunt and Uncle" Daljeet greeted with him raising his palm together facing each other.
"Namastay my children, how are you? And how is your father? Girish, Achanna father asked.
"He is fine" Savita responded.
" If you don't mind Uncle, Aunt we will like to take our leave if not mother will scold us" Daljeet requested.
"You should stay and have at least coffee before leaving" Arti, Achanna's mother insist.
"My brother is right, mother will scold us if we get home. So we should leave now."
"No problem, if you insist then" Arti gave up.
Daljeet and Savita tries to seek for Achanna's parents blessings but the both of them stopped them.
"Bless you my children" they said together.
As they were about to go Savita remembered something"Achu, were is Priya?"
"I guess she is still playing in school that is why she is not home yet but I will surely say your regards to her when she returns" Achanna assumes her.
"Better do that" Savita says.
They left for their house. On getting home they met their mother waiting for them by the door side.
"Were are you coming from? This is already six PM. You should be home by four PM." Sriti, Daljeet mother said angrily.
"Mom, I am not a kid anymore so you don't have to monitor my moves all around by asking were I was coming from." Daljeet responded.
"Mom, you can blame brother for my coming home late, he didn't come to pick me up at school early. That's why I am late"
"Why didn't you pick her up from school early Daljeet? You know she is a girl, she can afford to stay out late" Sriti inquires angrily.
"I was having a meeting Mom, that is why I couldn't pick her up early. I apologise for that" Daljeet apologize by holding his two ears with his hands.
"I am going in Mom"Savita said as she went inside with Sahil following her. Sriti, who feels nothing but disgust towards Sahil eyed him. "I don't know why your father agreed to this boy living with us, he is so disgusting" she said.
"Mom can't you just leave him alone, he isn't interfering into your affairs, do why?"
"I should leave him alone, but why should I leave him alone?"
Daljeet who knows his Mom personality as someone who talks alot  especially when she is talking about someone she hates so he quickly change the topic.
"Mom, there is something I will like to tell you and Dad" he said.
"Really? No problem then  when your father comes back we will talk" she said entering the house.
Daljeet was so happy that immediately his father came he  brought about the discussion, seeing he was about to say something to his father his mother joined them.
"You said you wanted to say something to your father and I so here we are now so go on and say what you have to say" his mother said.
"Actually what I had to say was that......" He paused for a while and continue"....... I am in love with........ Achu" his parents looks surprised.
"What?" Savita screams.
"And I want to get married to her" he finished his statement.

*Gray_owlet- thanks for voting for my story.