TWO - FLYING BIKINIS

"Did anyone not tell you not to sing in the shower? you sound too horrible for your own good" Leandro said as soon as Mayokun stepped into the room wrapped in a large white towel and another small one wrapped around her head.

She knew she doesn't sound horrible but her voice is sometimes off key. Justin Bieber's Intentions was what she was singing and Leandro just had to ruin her morning even before it started. She was preparing to go into the walk-in closet before she remembered she left the whole bag she packed at his house and she has nothing to wear.

She turned to look at him where he sat in the bedroom typing away on his laptop oblivious of her standing almost naked in the room. She didn't know how to ask him for clothes or anything so she stood there gaping at his figure.

"Leaving your mouth open bambino is bad, makes you look like you're desperate for a taste of me or worse you could end up with a fly in between" He chuckled and she rolled her eyes not finding what he said funny a bit.

"Urmmm.... I don't have what to wear since you asked me to leave my bag at your house" She stuttered and he continued what he was doing. For a moment, she thought he didn't hear her until he stood up and he walked to the second walk-in closet. He threw the door open and he pointed to the door.

He walked back to his seat after she walked in and she shut the door after her. She looked around the closet and the clothes looked like they would've cost him a fortune. She didn't want to come off as ungrateful for purchasing such expensive outfits plus she doesn't even have another option.

After slipping on a sunflower dress plus flats. She packed her hair up in a bun before putting on her usual lipgloss. She walked out of the closer shyly while praying he didn't look up to check her out. She walked to where her laptop was and she switched it on before walking to sit back on the bed.

"Just send them a loan recovery notice and close their tab. You don't need to pity them, to be a business woman you have to use your head not your heart" He suddenly said and Mayokun jolted in shock. She didn't even realize when he stood up from his seat to come near her. She turned to look at him and probably give him her popular stink eye.

Her words got stuck in her throat when she looked at him and she saw the way his gaze was fixed on her lips. She unconsciously licked her lips when she saw the way he was staring at her intensely. He cleared his throat before moving back and walking back to his seat.

What in the name of zerubbabel just happened right now???

______________________________

It would be rude if she didn't enjoy the calmness the beach has to offer.

That's the main reason while Mayokun was lying on the extreme end of the beach topless and reading one of her numerous novels again. She was laying on her back and she enjoyed the way the breeze fanned her mounds.

She was certain Leandro won't come here at all except there's an emergency. Her phone was on the sand beside her incase he called.

Her phone started vibrating and she groaned before picking up the call. It was Leandro obviously and she hated the fact that he was disturbing her free time.

"Come inside right now, I just found a solution to the Bells Conglomerate issue" He ended the call she could say a word and she hissed before cursing.

She stood up from the mat that she was sleeping on and she turned to look for her bikini top. She couldn't go to his office without her bra or even wearing something moderate. She cursed the universe for choosing to embarrass her.

She covered her breast with the novel and only her nipple was covered. She walked fast enough to go inside so that she can change into something moderate before going to see Leandro.

As soon as she got to the staircase, his voice stopped her from climbing further. "Are you that desperate to get into my bed again?" He asked with a lazy smile and she stopped in her track. She wanted to hurl the book at him but she remembered that she didn't have what else to wear.

"I don't blame you, it's because breeze blew away my bikini top. I can't even imagine myself in your bed, I'd rather kiss worms" She hissed before hurrying up the stairs leaving him laughing downstairs. She couldn't find anything funny in what he was laughing about.

Who else has encountered such similar embarrassing situation 😩😩😂😂😂

Happened to me once but i don't think I want to talk about it 😩😩😩

Anyways, Voooootttttteeee and Commmmeeeeennnnnttttt 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️

Hera loves y'all 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️