He handed Blue over in spite her protest.

"Don't hurt him." he said warningly.

"Why not?" she asked, confusedly. "He is a bast—"

"Like I said, mother. I'm getting married to his mother. So it's better you restrain from the word bastard, especially when it's comes to my son."

Delivering his warning, he turned around and grasp Emma hand and held on tight to it as he made his way out of his study room, and shut the door it behind them.

The instant there were out of ear shot from his mother's, Emma swing her hand away from his and he let go. She then hurriedly marched down to her room without sparing Christopher a glance.

"Look, Emma. We've got to talk, okay? You can't keep quiet on me forever." he blocked the path to her door with his huge frame. His dark eyes staring her down, in which she averted her gaze from his. "Say something, Emma. Our marriage or Blue?"

"Blue!"

Christopher smiled inwardly. Well, that did the trick. "Good. You want your son. You have to get married to his father."

"But I already agreed."

"Yes you have." He nodded in agreement. "But you might have a change of your mind after listening to my mother and I spoke. You know, that part thinking my friend was the mother."

"I know." Emma for some reasons knows no one around him liked her. Good to know the feelings are mutual between them. "As long as no one takes my son for me. It's doesn't matter who claims to have breeded my child." No one could blame them though, her baby boy is so angelic anyone would claim to be his mother.

"Good." he shifted away from the door, allowing her passage but she didn't move a muscle. "You're moving in with me tonight. Get ready."

He left her standing right there without asking if she has an objection or not. Just delivered the message like some cheeky manipulating arrogant man. Who cares for nothing in the world, except his son who had came out of him.

Emma spun around as she heard rattled sounds across from where she stood at the hallway. Had he come back so soon? What else have he got to say now?.

"Awwn, What a lucky girl she is!" Narumi swoon as she and Sandie emerged out from their secret hideout. Emma's heart pounded out in fright. Those two witches has been eavesdropping on their conversations all this while. Haven't they?

"I wish I had let him f*ck me that one time he made a move. I would've been the lucky one getting married into the most richest family in the whole of Australia. Such a lucky wh*re she's turned out to be now. " Sandia was saying as she glared death dagger at her. Literally. "Instead, you mucky wh*re came along. Breed his kid, and then marry into those money I would do anything to have just for one night."

"I told you we shouldn't have allowed her met him that day. She probably had seduced him, and slipped off the co*dom off while they f*ck. What a b*tch she is after all."

They were dangerously so close to her right now. And Emma find it so hard to breathe or swallow properly. This two maids seemed too desperately to let her live. They had never liked her from the start. Well, if she recalls vividly, she had almost lost Blue because one of them had poured oil in the kitchen while she cook. Which had resulted to her landing face flat with her huge stomach hitting the floor pretty hard. Luckily, her guardian angel, Ms. Grace, had saw her at that moment and called help to her aid. It's was just a tiny bit close in losing both her life and her baby's.

"I..." she struggled for words. They had definitely caught her completely off guard.

"What do you have to say for yourself, b*tch?. There's no way we are letting you get married in this family because you don't deserve to stay in—"

A throat cleared behind them, startling the two maids as they yelped and paused in their words in shock.

Staring at them with the meanest look she had ever seen in her entire life was Chris, with her baby nestled up in his arms as he glanced from one another, his eyes flaring hot in rage.

"Tell me. Which of you two did tell my mother whose Blue's fake mother is?"

The maids looked at one another, both didn't say a word. Not until Chris repeated, this time in a threatening tone. "One more time. And I swear, you two are done for. Who did it?"

"I did!" Narumi voiced out, though no one was surprised at that.

"And why did you?"

"I-I didn't know it's was Emma's son." she lied. "I didn't gaze at the baby well enough. I mean, the lady who paid a visit here yesterday had claimed it was her son while I pour her a drink. And foolish of me, I had assumed you were the father."

"Despite just claiming Emma's son as mine like one week ago?!"

A/N

Thnks for reading y'all 💞💞💞💙💙💙

Leave a like nd comment if y'all liked it.