"I was the one who impregnated her, mother."

For a moment, his mother blinked. Shocked, batrayer swirling through her head as she finally managed to grasp in his word. When she did, she gasped out her shock. "No you didn't?" her voice shook uncontrollable as she stared at her son's unflinching dark-brown eyes just like his father's. "I tho—thought you always use protections?."

Now this time around, it's was Christopher's turn to be terrified at his mother's acknowledgment. "You knew I—" he hesitated. "You always knew?" he said instead.

"Of course I know. You are just like your father, aren't you?"

He looked away. "I am never like that man you once call a lover!. There's no way I am going to take a race off my responsibilities, Mother. Besides," in a swift, he was beside the horrified looking Emma, and took her hand in his. The hand he had placed their engagement ring shown to his angry looking mother."We are getting married soon."

"Oh?" her cheek turn dark red. That's happens whenever she's extremely angry. "Why? Aren't you going to take up your responsibility as Gabriella's baby daddy also. How many lady did inpregnated?."

Christopher signed as Emma gave him a look he couldn't quite understand. It's best to clear all the misunderstanding right now. "Something might have been slipped off wrongly, Mother. I only have just one son. And Emma is the one who birth him."

"The one I saw you with last night?" her eyes widened in realization. "And come to think of it, the baby doesn't look like you nor Gabriella then—" she paused as her gaze lingered on Emma's blue ocean eyes for the first she had began working in the Fox Mansion. "—he looks just like her!?. Why would you do that, Chris? Impregnate a maid, and worst made her breed your child?"

"Don't you think it is high time I settled down, mother?"

"But not with a maid, you dumbass!"

"It's doesn't matter right now, Mother. Blue has been born, and I have no choice than to marry his mother. But first—" he raised a hand warningly when she would have no doubt cut in fiercely. "Emma might be with baby number two already. So don't try to stop me by cutting me off my inheritance from providing for my family. Don't forget I have a p*rn site I run. That will only embarrass and disgrace you more if you try hurting me or my family I have managed gathered for myself. So, mother, do me a favour by accepting Emma as your only daughter-in-law. "

His mother looked more than terrified now. She might be his mother. But she knows quite well not to ignore her son's threat. He's that crazy about his possessions. Just like his father's.

"But I don't—"

The door pushed opened before his mother could say a word in replacement of his.

A old lady maid carrying Blue in her arms made her way in, and blinked in momentary confusion at the tension in the room. "I-I didn't know where else to bring him." she stammered as she handed Blue to Chris who had stretched his arms out instead.

"It's fine. You can go."

The old lady maid bowed at his mother, and briskly made her way out.

His mother shook her head. "You really did impregnate her, didn't you?" she soliloquize in disbelief. "You could've used protection."

"You never let me sneak one in." He accused. "With your stupid rules. I end up having unprotected s*x which gave you a grandchild you never wanted. Besides, mom, don't you think you should try to get familiar with your grandkid?"

His mother stared Blue down as if irritated merely by his existence.

"I'm sure you will love him if you get to carry him while I have a talk with his mother."