38. A Past full of Horrors.

Start from the beginning

They were watching TV.

Nathan turned and saw his grand mother.

"Woman!" Tobias shouted.

"Yes, Love".

"Come and show your husband respect, you filthy whore".

Nathan didn't know what that meant but as soon as he saw Tobias unzipping his trousers, he figured out what would happen next.

Tobias had no ethical boundaries.

He made his wife kneel before him, while he was sitting next to his Dad and made her suck his dick.

"Look! That's what women are good for, boy!"

He then reached with his hand Severus pants.

Severus didn't even move.

Nathan'e eyes were wide as ever. Was he going to molest his son ?

He pulled Severus's genitals out, grabbing them really hard, while Severus made an obvious face full of pain and agony but said nothing. He started yanking him, while his son was crying.

"You are soft, boy! You freaks are unbelievable!" he squeezed hard Severus penis who was whimpering from pain.

"Woman! Suck your freak ! Does he harden or is he a poof too ?"

Eileen obeyed him, but Severus started to tremble.

Just before his mother's lips made contact with his genitals, something happened. Uncontrolled magic.

An invisible force pushed Tobias away and made him bleed.

He was screaming like crazy while Eileen starting to scream to Severus!

"What are you doing? Let your father alone! Freak!"

Severus pulled his son out of the memory.

- I am so sorry Dad.

- I thought you wouldn't pity me.

- I am sorry for insinuating you being a rapist. You didn't deserve any of this. I am deeply sorry. I understand why I hurt you so much.

- I don't wish to show you more memories. You get the picture now, don't you?

- I wish to see the rest of your memories with Mom though.

- Fine, but I really don't wish to show you intimate moments.

- I just want to make sure that you had her complete consent.

- If that gives you peace of mind , fine. But you are asking too much.

His son nodded and they entered the pensieve again.

It was his parents's wedding day. Severus and Charlotte were both nervous. He held her close by her waist and they were looking at each other with obvious worry on their face while exchanging their vows.

They were both beautiful and despite the age gap, they seemed quite fitting.

Severus led his wife to their bedroom.

She was starting to tremble. She wasn't ready.

Severus was the first to speak:

"There are two ways to do this, dear wife. We can either be really quick, getting over with it and then take our time during our next sessions. There are some spells to help with lubrications and pain, but I cannot eliminate pain completely.

And of course, we can try the traditional way of actually making love. I will prepare you fully as long as you allow me to, of course.

So, it is either quick or traditional' he said looking down as if he was feeling guilty to have to penetrate his own wife.

" We can be quick. I understand if you don't find me that attractive, don't worry. We can be quick" she said but she was a bit hurt.

"Well, if you ask me, I would prefer to make this night special for both of us, regardless the circumstances" he replied honestly.

Charlotte smiled. She would prefer it as well.

"Here, have some wine, it will help you relax" he offered her a glass.

"May I go to the bathroom, please?"

"Of course"

Nathan noticed his Dad. He already was hard but he was so nervous.

"Were you afraid of hurting her?"

"Indeed I was. She wasn't ready yet son. But we had no other option"

She exited the bathroom with her silk night dress, her wet hair, make up free, holding her empty glass and a tube of body cream .

"Will you apply some cream on my back ? It will help me relax"

"Certainly dear wife"

He started applying cream so softly, as if pressure would hurt her.

He was breathing hard, since he was fully aroused by the image in front of him.

"Dad, you are going to .ehm there and then"

"No judging, remember ?"

"Sure"

Right there, Charlotte's night dress slipped exposing her.

She tried to cover herself, but Severus started to place kisses on her neck.

She was breathing hard too. She wanted him. It was obvious. She had pure lust for him.

She turned around and kissed him.

"ENOUGH" his father said and dragged him out of the memory.

- You had her consent. No more memories needed I guess. How can you forgive me for all these accusations?

- You haven't seen the other memories, though.

- I don't need to. You loved her Dad. And she loved you too. You didn't know yet. It is more than obvious that you were destined for each other and if the Marriage Law was the only way for a teacher to actually marry his student, then it was all for good cause.

- I am glad that you can see it and you acknowledge it too. We fell in love with each other and we respected each other, despite the age difference and the despicable marriage law that brought us together