The Model

(Ashley's Pov)
We finally arrive to Paris France where I'm going to do a photography collaboration with Adrien Agreste. We arrive at a hotel called Le Grand París hotel and I already see a group of fans waiting outside, I greet them and take pictures with them after a while I go inside the hotel where my assistant had already checked me in "Ashley your room is ready" she tells me "ok let's go" I reply. My assistant and I go to the room while the employees of the hotel bring my suitcases we enter the room, the room is very luxurious and quite a big room too "you have a meeting in a hour how about you rest?" My assistant suggests "sure Leilani, I'm going to take a nap wake me up when we have to leave" I tell Leilani, my assistant.
*1 HOUR LATER*
"It's time to wake up we are leaving in a few minutes" I hear Leilani trying to wake me up, finally I wake up after a few minutes I rub my eyes and yawn "are you ready?" She asks in a hurry "yes I'm ready let's go" I reply and we make our way to the limo "I'm actually nervous about this meeting...I've been a fan of Adrien for a long time he's the reason I started modeling and I've loved him ever since then, now I'm finally going to get to meet him" I think to myself excited and nervous as we drive to the meeting. We finally get to the meeting place, the place is a mansion I'm assuming it's Adrien's mansion so I begin to get excited but manage to stay calm we enter the mansion and we are greeted by Gabriel Agreste and by the team that will be helping us with the photoshoot but I don't see Adrien anywhere "I'm sorry my son Adrien won't be able to attend so please follow me to my office where we'll discuss everything" he says in a apologetic way and we follow him to his office I'm a little sad that I didn't get to see Adrien today but I will see him the day of the photoshoot so I'm still pretty excited.
(Adrien's Pov)
(Y/n) and I are sitting on the roof of her house looking at the Eiffel tower together "it's a good thing I was able to get out of my dad's meeting" I think to myself "hey (y/n)?" I ask "yeah?" She replies and looks at me "how about we move in together?" I ask with a smile on my face (y/n) gives me a shocked looked "wow really?" She says still shocked "yeah think about it we'll have more privacy to do whatever we want without anyone interrupting and we won't have to be sneaky about it" I explain to her "ok let's do it let's move in together" she says excitedly.
(Ashley's Pov)
Finally after a long boring 2 hours the meeting was finally over and in a few days the photoshoot starts which means in a few days I'll finally meet Adrien "hey Ashley can I talk to you?" I hear Adrien's dad Gabriel ask before I leave his office "yes what is it sir?" I politely say "I'm really looking forward to working with you especially Adrien I know he'll like you so don't be nervous" he says with a smile "t-thank you I'm very excited to working with both of you too" I reply nervously "why is he telling me this? Does he know I'm in love with Adrien?" I think to myself "well that's all you may go now" he says and I leave his office "well what did he tell you?" Leilani asks curiously "he was just telling me that he's looking forward to working with me that sort of thing you know" I reply to her calmly. We say goodbye to Gabriel and the team and return to the hotel where there's more fans I greet them just the same and after a while Leilani signals me to go inside the hotel "thank you all for coming but I have to go I'll see you guys later!" I say to them I wave bye to them and go up to my room "do we have anything else planned for today?" I ask a bit tired "no the rest of the evening is free" Leilani says while looking at my schedule for today "ok good I'm going to watch TV please don't interrupt me unless it's absolutely necessary" I say and lay down on the bed to watch TV.
(Adrien's Pov)
"It's getting dark so I have to get going" I tell (y/n) in a sad tone "aww no don't go" she says while holding my arm "I wish I could stay but my dad had a meeting today so I have to hear about it" I explain "ok fine Mr business" she says playfully we kiss each other goodbye and I leave her house after some time I make it back to my house "Adrien we need to talk about the meeting" my dad says as soon as I walk inside "yes I know that's why I'm here" I reply with a bit of attitude "Listen I think you're really going to like her she's very nice and pretty too" my dad says excitedly "yeah dad ok anything else I should know about the meeting?" I ask unamused "yes everything we talked about is in this file" he says and hands me the file "ok thanks if you need me I'll be in my room" I say and go to my room.

Hey guys I know it's been a while don't yell at me but I'm back now and I mean it this time so more updates and all of that also me and my best friend (Fifipie2000) recently started writing a story on our collab account LeafyPiee please check it out the first chapter is written by yours truly I hope you like it.

-love LeafySenpaii 🖤🖤