Chapter 12

2 more days left

Mikey sighed frustrated.Raph told the others about the incident the other day and they had been on top of him asking if he was ok.Mikey sighed again remembering he kept telling them he was but several seconds later they would ask again.and Midnight was not helping much at all as he kept reminding his how much time was left before the fight occurred.So Mikey decided to hang with the most less annoying person at the moment.Donatello,who was working in his lab.Mikey sighed again nervously before going in.Donatello looked up at him slightly shocked because Mikey hardly talked to him since the incident."hey Mikey what's up"don smiled looking at him."nothing but the ceiling"Mikey smiled back.Don frowned slightly knowing Mikey could be lying but just went with it."so what do you wanna talk about?"Don asked looking at Mikey.Mikey looked down as his smile faded making Donnie worried."why are you guys on top of me so much right now?"Don frowned before replying."well mainly after the incident I-"Don looked down."I couldn't live to lose you again an-and..."Mikey cut don off by hugging him.Don looked at Mikey shocked but hugged back nonetheless.They both smiled."well I'll see you tomorrow D..."Mikey smiled waving at Donatello.He waves back before going back to his project.

3   Days   Left