The Characters

Hello people that read my stories. Here are the characters for the story that I am about to write.

Felix Skylar
Age: 16
Gender: female
Family: Kash Skylar, Dallas Skylar, ****** Skylar.
Sexuality: Pan
Background: Her parents are divorced and she lives with her father the only time she sees her mother is every other weekend, but she doesn't follow that rule.
Clothing: wears mostly black, has her septum pierced, and her lip. Has multiple tattoos, and has the look of come near me and I will Fucking kill you.
Height: 5"5
Looks: Orange hair thats long, either down or in a pony tail. Green eyes, and long lashes, with slight freckles. Always has a weapon one her, either a knife in her boot, or a gun.

Kash Skylar
Age: 15
Gender:Male
Family is listed above
Sexuality: Gay
Background is listed above but he never sees his father and lives with his mom.
Clothes: Wears very bright colors, and a touch of rainbow. Likes feminine clothing.
Looks: Is about 5" 3 with a curvy body, and a bubble butt. Has Dark brown hair, and light greenish blue eyes.

Dallas Skylar
Gender: Female
Age:34
Children: Felix Skylar, and Kash Skylar
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Background: Is divorced from ******** and kept Kash over Felix, cause Kash is her favorite.
Looks:5" 2 wears comfy clothing unless coming home from work. Has Long dirty blond hair, that has color streaks. Her eyes are Hetrocromic one is green while the other us blue.

******* Skylar
Gender:male
Background:unknown
Sexuality:heterosexual
Looks: Overweight, wears raggy clothing, about 5" 7 with black hair, and brown eyes, has all sorts of marks over him, has the stench of a garbage land.
----------------------------
Other characters

Hunter Woods
Gender: male
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Wears mostly back or gray, has multiple ear piercings. Is 6" And has black shaggy hair, and bright yellowish eyes.

Carson Longwell
Gender: Male
Sexuality: bi
Looks: 5" 5, had brown hair that is shoulder length, with purple tips. ( wears it up in a bun at times) Had their nose pierced, and tongue. Is Felix's right hand girl, or guy.

Daniel Jacobs
Gender:Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks: 5" 7 has bright blond hair with blue tips. Wears black rimmed glasses, and has noticeable freckles. Is Kash's best friend since the 5th grade.

Lilly Dutches
Gender: female
Sexuality: heterosexual
Looks: 5" 4, wears sweaters and beanies often and usually has a book in her hand. She is also a transfer student.

------------------------------------
That's it for characters for now.